|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Academic World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artists will all have ____________ in which they produce little or nothing, according to the authors.
(a) Shadow periods.
(b) Bad days.
(c) Dark times.
(d) Dry spells.
2. Many artists will worry they are _____________ their art, according to the authors of this section of the book.
(b) Connected to.
3. The line between fantasy and ___________ is thin, according to the authors, causing artists to create impractical and destructive situations.
4. Art is always bound up in what the _____________ desires, according to the authors.
5. Whether or not an artist has talent should make no difference on how they should ___________ with their work.
(d) Live life.
Short Answer Questions
1. An artist can not be afraid of having a part of themselves ________ when they stop creating for a time, according to the authors.
2. Whatever an artist puts into a piece of art is what they will _____________ the piece of work, according to the authors.
3. Modern art does not seem to understand that an artist needs to take their own ___________ at the time when creating.
4. __________ usually produces paralysis because all humans are flawed in some way, according to the authors.
5. Newcomer ___________ is often ignored during the hiring process, according to the authors.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)