Chapter 1, The Nature of the Problem
1. According to the authors, art ___________ is a struggle and one which will be discussed in this book.
2. The authors point out that much of the art pieces they see are all of these words EXCEPT:
3. Who will begin to ask how art should be done, according to the authors of the book?
(a) The author.
(b) The artist.
(c) The teachers.
(d) No one.
4. Another question which comes up in the art process is why the artist will sometimes __________.
(b) Produce great things.
5. The authors wonder if art might be more ___________ to create today, in the newer times and opportunities.
6. The authors point out that the artists of today have more _____________ to create their artistic pieces.
7. The artists also seem to have less ____________ structure in which to become inspired to make that next piece.
This section contains 4,171 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)