Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Small __________ grants were what kept Neve Shalom in business over the years.
2. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
4. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
5. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
Palestinians assume all groups and organizations are filled with informants.
Part 1: Why do the Palestinians feel they have to be suspicious of everyone around them?
Part 2: Do you think the Palestinians' paranoia is well-founded? Why or why not?
Part 3: How do you feel about those around you on an everyday basis? Are there spies around you?
Intermarriage is something that is abhorred in the midst of the tension between the Arabs and the Jews.
Part 1: Why do you think intermarriage is prohibited in the minds of the people in society?
Part 2: What might some of the benefits of intermarriage be to the tensions between the groups of people?
Part 3: Do you think that intermarriage is a bad thing? Why or why not?
What's perhaps most compelling about the divide between the Arabs and the Jews is its long, complex history.
Part 1: Why do you think the chasm between the Arabs and the Jews has lasted so long?
Part 2: How can someone stop a belief system which has been in place for centuries? Can they?
Part 3: Do you think it's possible to change thinking which has been indoctrinated into a culture?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)