|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
2. "A __________ girl doesn't have to wait for an opportunity to move next door," said one Arab woman.
3. The newborn state of __________ in 1948 pledged to uphold the full social and political equality of all its citizens.
(b) Saudi Arabia.
4. With the rise of ___________ in the seventh century, an Arab-Jewish symbiosis flowered.
5. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
2. What is the name of the Palestinian girl who found connections with a group of Jewish girls, only to disconnect from them after the sieges of Ramallah?
3. ____________ suffer more overt opposition from their parents than their partners do.
4. Intermarriages are illegal and must be conducted _______________.
5. Modern scholarship has debunked the myth that Jews and Arabs are _______________ related.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)