|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
2. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
3. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(b) Shin Beth.
(c) Prime Minister.
4. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(a) The same.
5. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Each other.
(b) Jewish girls.
(c) Older women.
(d) Muslim girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
2. Shipler says that a powerful fear of the alleged sexual __________ of Arab men is intermixed with all of the other stereotypes Jews hold.
3. Some ____________ oppose any vote for Israeli-Arabs since they are exempt from military service.
4. By _________, however, students are feeling angry and personally betrayed.
5. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Proclamation of Independence call on Arabs to do?
2. Why was the rise of Islam the most significant external influence on the Jews, according to Shipler?
3. Why does Tala reject the idea of meeting again with Jewish teens?
4. What did the government pour millions of dollars into, thought they would not support Neve Shalom?
5. After 45 days of imprisonment and torture, what did the young Palestinian swore he had done during that time?
6. Why is sexual experimentation with Jewish girls attractive to Muslim males?
7. Why was it witty for a Palestinian who claimed he was a target of anti-Semitism when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry?
8. Why are there no statistics on the intermarriages between Arabs and Jews?
9. What happens when Arabs and Jews are paired up and given large sheets of paper on which to paint?
10. What are the two dangers being seen in interracial mingling between Arabs and Jews?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)