|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the rise of ___________ in the seventh century, an Arab-Jewish symbiosis flowered.
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
(d) No one.
4. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
5. Ancient Greeks and modern Europeans both sought to assimilate the ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The program allows teens to break down ___________ and confront stereotypes.
2. On the first day, the students are told to do nothing but pass each other and _________________.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
4. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
5. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)