|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Modern scholarship has debunked the myth that Jews and Arabs are _______________ related.
2. Which group was underrepresented at Neve Shalom when Shipler visited in 1984?
3. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(a) Shin Beth.
(c) Prime Minister.
4. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
(a) Break up.
5. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
3. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
4. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
5. The program allows teens to break down ___________ and confront stereotypes.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)