|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Small __________ grants were what kept Neve Shalom in business over the years.
2. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Jewish girls.
(b) Muslim girls.
(c) Older women.
(d) Each other.
4. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
5. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Final Solution.
(c) The Protocols of Zion.
(d) The Protocols of Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
2. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
3. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
4. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
5. On the first day, the students are told to do nothing but pass each other and _________________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)