|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
(c) Mixed colors.
(d) Religious failings.
2. Where do the women on the radio program and her new partner meet during competing demonstrations?
(a) Student Workshops.
(b) Hebrew University.
(d) Government Square.
3. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
4. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Older women.
(b) Muslim girls.
(c) Jewish girls.
(d) Each other.
5. What is the name of the Palestinian girl who found connections with a group of Jewish girls, only to disconnect from them after the sieges of Ramallah?
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ seems to grip the imaginations of Muslim students, according to Shipler.
2. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
3. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
4. In May of 2001, Shipler asks students who they think the victims are in the conflicts. What do they all answer?
5. Neve Shalom was conceived in 1970 as an ___________ community.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)