|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The newborn state of __________ in 1948 pledged to uphold the full social and political equality of all its citizens.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
2. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
(b) Other Jews.
3. Where do the women on the radio program and her new partner meet during competing demonstrations?
(a) Student Workshops.
(c) Government Square.
(d) Hebrew University.
4. With the rise of ___________ in the seventh century, an Arab-Jewish symbiosis flowered.
5. ____________ suffer more overt opposition from their parents than their partners do.
(a) Arab men.
(b) Jewish women.
(c) Arab women.
(d) Jewish men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group was underrepresented at Neve Shalom when Shipler visited in 1984?
2. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
3. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
4. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
5. Muslim females are not allowed to have _______________ even in their own faith.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)