Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
2. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
b) Service peace treaties.
d) Controlled lands.
3. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
4. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
5. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________...
This section contains 524 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)