Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
2. Shipler focuses on the variety of ____________ at the Damascus Gate at the start of the book.
3. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
4. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
5. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
6. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
7. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many...
This section contains 3,103 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)