Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 11 to Part 2, Chapter 12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
d) The same.
3. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
4. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
5. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison...
This section contains 347 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)