|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
2. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
5. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
(b) Religious failings.
(d) Mixed colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
2. "A __________ girl doesn't have to wait for an opportunity to move next door," said one Arab woman.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
4. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
5. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)