|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
(c) No one.
3. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
4. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
5. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
2. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
3. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
4. Where do the women on the radio program and her new partner meet during competing demonstrations?
5. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)