|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Acts of violence lead to ___________, worst case assumptions and calls for retribution.
2. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
3. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
(a) Oslo Convention.
(b) Palestinian Authority.
(c) Arab Nations.
(d) European mediation.
4. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(a) Places of worship.
(b) Authentic heritage.
5. Neve Shalom was conceived in 1970 as an ___________ community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these answers is the name for the organization which handles internal police matters?
2. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
3. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
4. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
5. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)