|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(b) Arab Muslims.
2. The author observes that a "great tangle of nonsense grows from a seed of __________."
3. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
4. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
5. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
2. Most Jews, even the well-educated and liberal ones, are so completely isolated from contact with _____________ that they can not fully understand the situation.
3. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
4. Which of these answers is the name for the organization which handles internal police matters?
5. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)