|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
4. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
(b) The Zionists.
(d) The Torah.
5. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
2. "A __________ girl doesn't have to wait for an opportunity to move next door," said one Arab woman.
3. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
4. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
5. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)