|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
2. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
3. Intermarriages are illegal and must be conducted _______________.
(a) In a mosque.
(b) In a basement.
(c) Outside the country.
(d) In a temple.
4. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(b) Muslim pride.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
2. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
3. ____________ suffer more overt opposition from their parents than their partners do.
4. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
5. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)