|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
2. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
3. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
4. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
5. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author observes that a "great tangle of nonsense grows from a seed of __________."
2. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
3. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
4. On the first day, the students are told to do nothing but pass each other and _________________.
5. It is thought that Arabs are practical in daily life, but exaggerated in their ___________ life.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)