|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) An enemy.
(b) A question.
(c) An argument.
(d) A problem.
3. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
4. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
(c) Peace treaty.
5. Zohar says that if his parents had not remained in Israel, he would have become a ___________ in the refugee camps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
2. Muslim females are not allowed to have _______________ even in their own faith.
3. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
4. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
5. Another danger of interracial mingling, according to statements in this chapter, is the risk of ________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)