|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
2. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
3. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
4. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
5. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
2. Schools on both sides, Shipler says, continue to deal selectively with the creation of Israel, the ____________ of the conflict.
3. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
4. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
5. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)