|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
2. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
3. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
4. A young Palestinian asks to be called Gamal as he fears additional _________ if he is found.
(a) Military retribution.
(b) Military service.
5. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(a) Authentic heritage.
(d) Places of worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man in the relationship portrayed in the radio program ends up entering a _________ and becoming a religious zealot.
2. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
3. There is fear, but also ________ in the way that Israeli Jews view the Arab.
4. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
5. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)