|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
(b) Make more money.
(d) Do math problems.
4. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(b) Authentic heritage.
(d) Places of worship.
5. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most Jews, even the well-educated and liberal ones, are so completely isolated from contact with _____________ that they can not fully understand the situation.
2. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
3. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
4. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
5. Palestinians assume that their schools, jobs, villages, and refugee camps are filled with _____________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)