|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ abounds on both sides, established by decades of war and terror, and individuals vary in how bigoted or tolerant they are.
2. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
(b) The Zionists.
(c) The Torah.
3. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
4. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
(a) Bunch of savages.
(b) Breed apart.
(d) Bloodthirsy warriors.
5. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
2. "A __________ girl doesn't have to wait for an opportunity to move next door," said one Arab woman.
3. An Egyptian girl tells Shipler how surprised she was to find ______________ so Middle Eastern.
4. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
5. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)