|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
2. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
(b) Peace treaty.
3. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
(c) Conservative Jews.
4. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
(a) Asian male.
(b) Caucasian male.
5. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
2. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
3. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
4. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many ________, making a discussion of them all the more difficult.
5. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)