|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
2. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
3. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
4. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(d) New Age.
5. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
2. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many ________, making a discussion of them all the more difficult.
3. Shipler realizes there is no _____________ Israel or Palestine.
4. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
5. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)