|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(b) God's will.
2. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
3. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
4. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
5. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
(c) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
2. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
3. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
4. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)