|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(c) Close minded.
2. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
3. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
4. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(d) Arab Muslims.
5. Shipler focuses on the variety of ____________ at the Damascus Gate at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
2. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
3. Those who are citizens of _________ are less feared than those people in the West Bank.
4. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
5. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)