|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
2. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
3. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
4. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
5. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
2. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
3. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)