|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Each other.
(b) Muslim girls.
(c) Jewish girls.
(d) Older women.
2. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
3. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
4. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
(b) Breed apart.
(c) Bloodthirsy warriors.
(d) Bunch of savages.
5. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
3. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
4. The author observes that a "great tangle of nonsense grows from a seed of __________."
5. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)