|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
2. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
3. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
4. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
(d) Other Jews.
5. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
2. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
3. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
4. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
5. Acts of violence lead to ___________, worst case assumptions and calls for retribution.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)