|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(a) Muslim pride.
2. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
(b) Mixed colors.
(c) Religious failings.
3. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
4. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
5. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
3. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
4. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
5. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)