|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
2. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
(d) Cultural differences.
3. There is fear, but also ________ in the way that Israeli Jews view the Arab.
4. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
5. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. The official ___________ myth is that 700,000 Arabs fled their homes in 1948, freely giving up their rights.
2. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
3. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
4. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
5. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)