|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
2. "A __________ girl doesn't have to wait for an opportunity to move next door," said one Arab woman.
3. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
4. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
5. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
2. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
3. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
4. Ancient Greeks and modern Europeans both sought to assimilate the ___________.
5. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)