|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(a) The same.
2. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
3. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
(a) European mediation.
(b) Arab Nations.
(c) Oslo Convention.
(d) Palestinian Authority.
4. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
5. Schools on both sides, Shipler says, continue to deal selectively with the creation of Israel, the ____________ of the conflict.
(a) High point.
(c) Original sin.
(d) Patient zero.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
2. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
3. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
4. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
5. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)