|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
4. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
5. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)