|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
2. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
3. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
(a) Arabs; Jews.
(b) Neither; neither.
(c) Jews; Arabs.
(d) Both; both.
4. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
5. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
(b) Peace treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
2. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
3. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)