|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) A question.
(b) An argument.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A problem.
2. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
3. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
4. Shipler realizes there is no _____________ Israel or Palestine.
5. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
(b) Press coverage.
(c) List of demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
2. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
3. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
4. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
5. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)