|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) A question.
(b) An argument.
(c) A problem.
(d) An enemy.
3. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
4. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
(a) Peace making.
(c) Cultural cleanses.
5. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Those who are citizens of _________ are less feared than those people in the West Bank.
2. Shipler seeks to examine the interlocking ______________ that Jews and Arabs use to categorize each other.
3. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
4. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)