|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler seeks to examine the interlocking ______________ that Jews and Arabs use to categorize each other.
2. Those who are citizens of _________ are less feared than those people in the West Bank.
3. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
4. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
5. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
2. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
3. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)