|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
2. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
3. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
4. Shipler does admit to finding much _______________ among the Arabs he visits, but little of the systematic vindictiveness described in the previous chapter.
5. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
2. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
3. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
4. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
5. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)