|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(a) Arab Muslims.
2. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
3. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
4. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ abounds on both sides, established by decades of war and terror, and individuals vary in how bigoted or tolerant they are.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
3. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)