|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
4. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
5. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
2. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
3. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
4. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
5. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)