|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
2. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(b) Close minded.
5. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
(a) Commander's wife.
(d) Field commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
2. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
3. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
4. Why wasn't King Hussein able to continue his vision for peace and stability in the area?
5. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)