|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(b) Media coverage.
2. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
3. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
2. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
3. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
4. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
5. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)