|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
2. In response to the celebrations of the Israelis, the Arabs began to celebrate al-Nakba, which is translated to mean what?
(a) The Peace Cry.
(b) The Witness.
(c) The Celebration.
(d) The Catastrophe.
3. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
4. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
5. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
2. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
3. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
4. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)