|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
2. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many ________, making a discussion of them all the more difficult.
3. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
4. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
5. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
3. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
4. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
5. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)