|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
2. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
3. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
4. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
5. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
2. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
3. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
4. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
5. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)