|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(a) Media coverage.
2. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
3. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
4. Why wasn't King Hussein able to continue his vision for peace and stability in the area?
(a) His treaty was not ratified.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He was assassinated.
(d) He left the country.
5. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(c) A message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
3. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
4. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
5. Shipler claims that at the time he and his family lived in Jerusalem, it was safer than _____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)