|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(c) New Age.
2. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
(c) Field commander.
(d) Commander's wife.
3. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
4. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
5. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
2. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
3. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
4. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
5. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)