|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
3. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
(c) Peace treaty.
4. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
5. Shipler focuses on the variety of ____________ at the Damascus Gate at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
2. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
3. Shipler claims that at the time he and his family lived in Jerusalem, it was safer than _____________.
4. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
5. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)