|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
2. Shipler claims that at the time he and his family lived in Jerusalem, it was safer than _____________.
(b) New York City.
3. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
4. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
5. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
2. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
3. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
4. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
5. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)