|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(c) A message.
2. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
(a) European mediation.
(b) Palestinian Authority.
(c) Oslo Convention.
(d) Arab Nations.
3. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
4. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
5. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
4. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
5. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)