|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
2. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(c) New Age.
3. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
4. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
5. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
2. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
5. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)