|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(d) Media coverage.
3. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
4. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(c) New Age.
5. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
2. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
3. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
4. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)