|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to the celebrations of the Israelis, the Arabs began to celebrate al-Nakba, which is translated to mean what?
(a) The Witness.
(b) The Celebration.
(c) The Catastrophe.
(d) The Peace Cry.
2. Violence and counter violence have become not just byproducts of political battles, but also the origin of new __________.
(d) Terrorist acts.
3. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
4. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(c) A message.
5. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
(a) Sense of belonging.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
2. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
3. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
4. What is another name for the day on which the people honor the country's war dead?
5. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)