|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
2. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
3. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
4. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
(c) Commander's wife.
(d) Field commander.
5. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
4. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
5. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)