|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
2. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many ________, making a discussion of them all the more difficult.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
2. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
3. Shipler focuses on the variety of ____________ at the Damascus Gate at the start of the book.
4. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
5. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)