|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
2. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
3. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
4. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
(c) Peace treaty.
5. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
3. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
4. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
5. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)