|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
2. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
3. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
4. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
(a) Field commander.
(c) Commander's wife.
5. Shipler seeks to unravel the complexities of interaction by which the tiny minority of high-minded individuals strive to bridge the gap of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
2. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
3. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. Shipler realizes there is no _____________ Israel or Palestine.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)