Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. A Jewish lawyer tells Shipler that ___________ do not work on Arabs since they show no psychological signs of mendacity.
2. There is fear, but also ________ in the way that Israeli Jews view the Arab.
3. Shipler describes how a _____________ prisoner was surprised when he could not discern any difference between a Sephardic and Ashkenazi guard.
4. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
5. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)