Quiz: Introduction to Part 1, Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
a) Palestinian Authority.
b) European mediation.
c) Oslo Convention.
d) Arab Nations.
2. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
c) Field commander.
d) Commander's wife.
3. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
4. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
5. To improve the condition of the...
This section contains 337 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)