|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
2. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
5. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
2. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
3. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
4. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
5. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)