|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
2. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(b) New Age.
3. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
(b) List of demands.
(c) Press coverage.
4. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(c) A message.
5. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
(a) Sense of belonging.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
2. Violence and counter violence have become not just byproducts of political battles, but also the origin of new __________.
3. Acts of violence lead to ___________, worst case assumptions and calls for retribution.
4. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
5. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)