|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
2. Both sides are represented by the stories of families reaching back in the disputed __________ for generations.
3. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
4. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
5. The official ___________ myth is that 700,000 Arabs fled their homes in 1948, freely giving up their rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
2. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
3. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
4. Shipler seeks to examine the interlocking ______________ that Jews and Arabs use to categorize each other.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)