|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(a) Close minded.
2. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
3. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
4. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(c) God's will.
5. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(a) Media coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
4. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
5. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)