|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
2. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
3. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
4. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
5. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
2. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
3. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
4. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
5. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)