|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
2. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
(b) The Torah.
(d) The Zionists.
3. Shipler does admit to finding much _______________ among the Arabs he visits, but little of the systematic vindictiveness described in the previous chapter.
4. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
5. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
Short Answer Questions
1. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
2. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
3. A publication in 1950 said that so many Christians had converted to Islam over the years that ________ blood was an acceptable substitute.
4. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
5. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)