|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
(b) Israeli army.
(d) Arab army.
4. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
5. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
(c) Refugee camps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
3. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
4. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
5. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)