|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freij does not hate the ____________, just what they do: introduce foreign culture which contaminates the Arabs' ancient culture.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(c) The same.
3. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
4. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(b) Close minded.
5. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
2. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
3. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
4. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
5. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)