|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(d) New Age.
2. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
(c) Service peace treaties.
(d) Controlled lands.
3. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(a) God's will.
4. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
5. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
2. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
3. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
4. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
5. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)