|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(c) Places of worship.
(d) Authentic heritage.
2. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
3. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
(a) Arab army.
(b) Israeli army.
4. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(d) The same.
5. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
(a) Refugee camps.
(b) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
2. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
3. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)