|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
2. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
3. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
4. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
2. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
3. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
4. Sometimes, being ____________ is advantageous because there is no legacy of long standing antagonism.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)