|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
2. Freij does not hate the ____________, just what they do: introduce foreign culture which contaminates the Arabs' ancient culture.
3. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
4. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
5. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
2. A publication in 1950 said that so many Christians had converted to Islam over the years that ________ blood was an acceptable substitute.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
5. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)