|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
4. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
5. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
2. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
3. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
4. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
5. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)