|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
3. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) A problem.
(b) An argument.
(c) A question.
(d) An enemy.
4. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
5. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
(a) Controlled lands.
(b) Service peace treaties.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. A publication in 1950 said that so many Christians had converted to Islam over the years that ________ blood was an acceptable substitute.
4. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
5. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)