|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(a) Authentic heritage.
(b) Places of worship.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) A problem.
(b) An enemy.
(c) An argument.
(d) A question.
3. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
4. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
(c) Peace treaty.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
2. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
3. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
4. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
5. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)