|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
2. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
3. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
(a) Controlled lands.
(d) Service peace treaties.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. A publication in 1950 said that so many Christians had converted to Islam over the years that ________ blood was an acceptable substitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. Shipler notes that _________ among Arabs is so high that it is unlikely that the virulent bigotry has much affect on Arabic minds.
3. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
4. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
5. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)