|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(b) Authentic heritage.
(c) Places of worship.
2. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
3. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
4. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
(b) Israeli army.
(d) Arab army.
5. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Syrian prisoner of war wept when he realized that the kibbutzim were not the ___________ he had 'known' them to be.
2. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
3. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
4. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
5. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)