|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) A problem.
(b) An argument.
(c) A question.
(d) An enemy.
3. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(a) Close minded.
4. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
(c) The Zionists.
(d) The Torah.
5. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
2. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
3. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
4. The college age Palestinian who was caught by Israeli patrol feared ___________, but experienced something different.
5. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)