|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
3. An Egyptian girl tells Shipler how surprised she was to find ______________ so Middle Eastern.
(b) Tel Aviv.
4. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
5. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(c) Media coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
4. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
5. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)