|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
2. Sometimes, being ____________ is advantageous because there is no legacy of long standing antagonism.
(a) An outsider.
(b) A woman.
3. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
4. Shipler notes that _________ among Arabs is so high that it is unlikely that the virulent bigotry has much affect on Arabic minds.
(a) Religious practice.
(b) Peaceful aspiration.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
2. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
3. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
4. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
5. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)