|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is too much bitterness between the Arabs and the Jews for them to generate ________ about themselves or each other.
2. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
3. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
4. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
5. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)