|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the tribesmen have no quarrel with the ____________, they are treated kindly, remarkably generously in the opinion of many of the Bedouin.
2. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
3. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
4. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
5. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
2. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
3. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
4. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
5. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)