|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
(a) Conservative Jews.
2. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
3. There is too much bitterness between the Arabs and the Jews for them to generate ________ about themselves or each other.
4. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
2. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
3. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
4. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
5. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)