|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
2. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(a) New Age.
5. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
3. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
4. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
5. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)