|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
(a) Conservative Jews.
2. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
3. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
4. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(c) Close minded.
5. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
5. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)