|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
2. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
3. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
(b) Language classes.
(d) Military service.
4. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
5. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
2. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
3. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
4. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
5. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)