|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
2. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(a) God's will.
3. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
4. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
5. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
5. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)