|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is too much bitterness between the Arabs and the Jews for them to generate ________ about themselves or each other.
2. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(d) New Age.
3. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
4. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
2. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
3. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
4. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
5. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)