|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the tribesmen have no quarrel with the ____________, they are treated kindly, remarkably generously in the opinion of many of the Bedouin.
2. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
3. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(c) God's will.
4. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
5. What is dangerously high for the Arab population, causing concern for the Jewish inhabitants?
(a) Violence rate.
(b) Death rate.
(c) Rape rate.
(d) Birth rate.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
4. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
5. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)