|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(c) Close minded.
2. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
(b) Conservative Jews.
3. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(b) New Age.
4. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
5. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
4. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
5. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)