|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
2. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
(a) Break up.
5. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(d) God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
5. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)