|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
2. Because the tribesmen have no quarrel with the ____________, they are treated kindly, remarkably generously in the opinion of many of the Bedouin.
3. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
4. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
5. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
2. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
3. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
4. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
5. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)