|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
2. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(d) God's will.
3. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(d) Close minded.
4. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
5. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is dangerously high for the Arab population, causing concern for the Jewish inhabitants?
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
5. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)