|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
(a) Break up.
2. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
3. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(a) God's will.
4. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
5. What is dangerously high for the Arab population, causing concern for the Jewish inhabitants?
(a) Rape rate.
(b) Birth rate.
(c) Death rate.
(d) Violence rate.
Short Answer Questions
1. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
2. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
3. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
4. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
5. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)