|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
(a) Do math problems.
(b) Make more money.
4. There is too much bitterness between the Arabs and the Jews for them to generate ________ about themselves or each other.
5. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
2. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
3. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
4. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
5. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)