|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
2. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
3. With whom does the narrator have an argument about Miss Irene's actions?
4. Who arrives with swollen eyes from crying?
5. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is Neeka's other brother and why do Neeka and the narrator dislike the homophobic...
This section contains 1,456 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)