Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 9 through 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For what is Jayjones known?
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. In what condition is Jayjones when he arrives?
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the narrator say about Tupac Shakur and getting shot in the prologue?
2. What does Jayjones explain to the younger children...
This section contains 1,418 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)