|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
(a) The counselor says that D's kind of child is a throwaway kid.
(b) The counselor says that D is wonderful.
(c) The counselor says that D is no good.
(d) The counselor says that D has more potential than any child there.
2. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His stutter.
(b) His depressed shuffling.
(c) Any weight.
(d) His swagger or energy.
3. Who is Randall?
(a) Neeka's boyfriend.
(b) Tash's big brother.
(c) Miss Irene's son.
(d) Tash's piano teacher.
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(b) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(c) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(d) It is scanty.
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(b) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He moves to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
2. Where does Tash spend a few weeks?
3. About what does Neeka complain?
4. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
5. What quality does Neeka want to have?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)