Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
(a) She is supposed to babysit.
(b) She is not allowed to do what D asks.
(c) She doesn't have the subway fare.
(d) She knows her mother does not like D and would not invite her to dinner.
2. How does Tash refer to himself?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The Queen.
3. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At D's cousin's house.
(b) Near a dark city park.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At a friend's house where there is a party.
4. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
(b) He is moved to a work camp.
(c) He asked to get closer to his family.
(d) He is not moved.
5. Who does Tash say he will repay?
(b) The judge who sent him there.
(c) His brother.
(d) Miss Irene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sly and his friend testify?
2. What is the news about Tash?
3. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
4. What does Neeka want to attain?
5. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)