|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is moved to a work camp.
(b) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
(c) He is not moved.
(d) He asked to get closer to his family.
2. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(d) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
3. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
(a) They both turn 12.
(b) They graduate from high school.
(c) They both turn 16.
(d) They are arrested for loitering.
4. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
(b) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(c) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(d) Beat up a cop.
5. What is the news about Tash?
(a) He has been given another year for bad behavior.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He is being moved to another prison.
(d) He is getting out of jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tash expect to be out?
2. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
3. What does D learn that the court system has done?
4. What does Neeka fear?
5. Why do some people take on D as a foster child?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)