|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His depressed shuffling.
(b) Any weight.
(c) His swagger or energy.
(d) His stutter.
2. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
(a) He hates Tash now.
(b) He is hospitalized.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is intimidated.
3. Where do the girls walk?
(a) To a large amphitheater in the park.
(b) To the basement where the party is going on.
(c) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
(d) To an ice cream store.
4. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(b) At the mall.
(c) Near a dark city park.
(d) At D's cousin's house.
5. Who is Randall?
(a) Tash's piano teacher.
(b) Tash's big brother.
(c) Miss Irene's son.
(d) Neeka's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does D tell them they are going?
2. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
3. What is the news about Tash?
4. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
5. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)