|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(b) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(c) Beat up a cop.
(d) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
2. What does Neeka's group share?
(a) Anger towards Tash for getting in there.
(b) A large, picnic-style lunch.
(d) The prison food.
3. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 60 days.
(c) Up to 4 1/2 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. Who is Randall?
(a) Neeka's boyfriend.
(b) Tash's piano teacher.
(c) Tash's big brother.
(d) Miss Irene's son.
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He moves to California.
(b) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Neeka want to have?
2. What do Tash's visitors have to go through?
3. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
4. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
5. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)