|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(b) He moves to California.
(c) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(d) He is sent to prison.
2. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
(b) He learns his brother is arrested.
(c) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
(d) He is let out of jail early.
3. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
(b) They can't afford good lawyers.
(c) They are not given fair trials because the system is too overloaded.
(d) He does not know why.
4. When does Tash expect to be out?
(a) In a week.
(b) He has no expectations.
(c) The end of summer.
(d) Within 2 years.
5. Where do the girls make snow angels?
(a) In the snow on the stage.
(b) They do not since the snow is not heavy enough.
(c) In the grass by the bus stop.
(d) In front of their house on the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the news about Tash?
2. What do Sly and his friend testify?
3. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
4. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
5. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)