Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
(a) She is supposed to babysit.
(b) She is not allowed to do what D asks.
(c) She doesn't have the subway fare.
(d) She knows her mother does not like D and would not invite her to dinner.
2. How does Tash refer to himself?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The Queen.
3. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At D's cousin's house.
(b) Near a dark city park.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At a friend's house where there is a party.
4. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
(b) He is moved to a work camp.
(c) He asked to get closer to his family.
(d) He is not moved.
5. Who does Tash say he will repay?
(b) The judge who sent him there.
(c) His brother.
(d) Miss Irene.
6. What do Sly and his friend testify?
(a) That Tash is the one who kills Randall.
(b) That Tash was the only one in on the robbery.
(c) That Tash was in on the robbery.
(d) That Tash has nothing to do with the robbery.
7. What is the news about Tash?
(a) He is being moved to another prison.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He has been given another year for bad behavior.
(d) He is getting out of jail.
8. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
(a) Walk too fast.
(b) Look at a cop in the eyes.
(c) Attend church in peace.
(d) Sing in public.
9. What does Neeka want to attain?
(a) A published book.
(b) Tupac's level of fame.
(c) Enough money to hire a babysitter for her brothers.
(d) She has no idea.
10. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
(c) Singing for the party guests.
(d) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
11. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
(a) As kindly.
(b) As cold.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As intimidating.
12. Who is Randall?
(a) Tash's big brother.
(b) Miss Irene's son.
(c) Neeka's boyfriend.
(d) Tash's piano teacher.
13. Who is Daneeka Lucy Jones?
(a) The narrator's sister-in-law.
(b) Neeka's sister-in-law.
(d) The narrator.
14. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(c) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(d) It is scanty.
15. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
(a) He is easily led to crime.
(b) He gets in spats with the police.
(c) He loses his friends through it.
(d) He falls in love with the wrong men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
2. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
3. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
4. How does Randall resemble Tash?
5. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)