Short Answer Key
Prologue and Chapter 1
1. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
Her biological mother.
2. For what was Tupac known?
He was a rapper.
3. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
4. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
5. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
6. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
7. How did the narrator see Tupac?
As a hero and survivor.
8. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
Release an album.
9. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
10. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
D's influence on her life.
11. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
To the summer...
This section contains 2,218 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)