Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
(b) They can't afford good lawyers.
(c) They are not given fair trials because the system is too overloaded.
(d) He does not know why.
2. Who is Sly?
(a) A masculine tough man.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An effeminate gay man.
(d) A cop.
3. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(b) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
(c) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(d) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
4. What racial heritage is D?
5. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) Gang fighting.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) House burglary.
(d) An unnamed crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
3. Where do the girls make snow angels?
4. Where does D tell them they are going?
5. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)