Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About having a lot of brothers.
(b) About hanging out with the narrator.
(c) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(d) About being an only child.
2. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Louis-Jean.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Brooks.
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Play basketball for the prison team.
(c) Get a college degree.
(d) Release an album.
5. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He loved her very much.
(b) He didn't respect her.
(c) He was indifferent to her.
(d) He hated her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
5. For what does D envy Neeka?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)