Prologue and Chapter 1
• In the prologue the reader is told about a character named D Foster whose real mother took her away sometime in the past.
• D Foster's time with the narrator spanned a few months before Tupac was shot the first time to the summer before he was shot a second time.
• The narrator, D, and Neeka are good friends and like Tupac. His shooting made some people call him a gangster and bad influence.
• The narrator saw Tupac as a survivor and a hero even when he was in jailed and releases an album from there the narrator admires him.
• The three girls daydream about being rappers' wives and Tupac's death forces the narrator to think about D and D's impact on the narrator's life.
• After the prologue, the rest of the book is a flashback to the time when D is in her life. Chapter...
This section contains 2,698 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)