|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
2. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
3. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
4. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
5. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 1,358 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)