|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the last to be served?
(a) Mary Alice.
(d) Augie Fluke.
2. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
(a) Her homework.
(b) Her favorite pencil.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Her lunch.
3. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
(b) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
(c) He hits his target.
(d) Mary Alice screams at him.
4. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(c) Boy Scouts.
(d) NRA members.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(c) The Principal, August Fluke.
(d) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
6. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
7. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(b) Invites the girls inside.
(c) Tells Mildred to go home.
(d) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
8. For how long does Halloween go on?
9. The horse likely did what?
(a) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(d) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
10. What frightens Mary Alice in her room?
(a) The dark.
(b) Things scuttling behind the walls and bumps coming from the attic.
(c) The shadows on the wall.
11. Every year the _____________________ hosts a sharpshooting contest at the Abernathy farm.
(a) Military Post.
(b) American Legion.
(c) National Rifle Association.
(d) Boy Scouts.
12. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is losing his eyesight.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(d) He fell down during the party.
13. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
14. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The sauce.
(b) The glue.
(c) The tar.
(d) The soup.
15. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
2. The pies turn the party from _______________.
3. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
4. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
5. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)