Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator?
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
3. What is the year?
4. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
6. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
7. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
This section contains 4,845 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)