|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) Their rent.
(b) The narrator's train ticket.
(c) Their utility bills.
(d) The narrator's college tuition.
2. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Work as a postmaster.
(b) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(c) Teach school.
(d) Build a statue.
3. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The soup.
(b) The glue.
(c) The tar.
(d) The sauce.
4. Mrs. Weidenbach and the DAR ladies arrive and are ____________ the women's presence.
(a) Humored by.
(b) Horrified by.
(c) Happy with.
(d) Surprised by.
5. Who is her true family?
(a) The Fluke family.
(b) Ina-Rae's family.
(c) The Burdick family.
(d) Grandma's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
2. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
3. What is the year?
4. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
5. Grandma also has a vial of ________ to attract the animals.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)