|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Visiting a neighbor.
(d) Fetching jam from the cellar.
2. The man was sent by the government as part of the ________________ administration's ambitious public works project.
3. Why does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
(a) Mary Alice has begged her to agree.
(b) She wants to be a member of the DAR.
(c) The DAR meeting take place at Grandma's own house.
(d) Mrs. Weidenbach is her best friend.
4. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
(a) Took all the money from the hides and bought a train ticket so that brother Joey could visit.
(b) Took all the money from the hides and bought train tickets for Mary Alice's entire family to visit.
(c) Took all the money from the hides and bought Mary Alice a horse.
(d) Took all the money from the hides and bought a train ticket for Mary Alice to visit her family.
5. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
(a) She gives her a huge hug.
(b) She offers no hug or greeting and moans about having to take in her granddaughter.
(c) She begins to cry and tells her how much she has missed her.
(d) She completely ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
2. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
3. What does Grandma order Mary Alice to do?
4. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
5. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)