|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A terrified Arnold Green pads down the stairs. How does he explain this surprising event?
(a) He was asking Maxine to marry him.
(b) He was tutor Maxine.
(c) He was painting a nude portrait of Maxine when the snake fell from the rafters onto Maxine.
(d) He was having tea with Maxine.
2. Effie Wilcox's ____________ has blown away, leading Grandma to believe Wilcox has blown away with it.
3. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
4. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
(a) The rubber waders and the pecans.
(b) The rubber waders and the corn.
(c) The rubber waders and the pumpkins.
(d) The rubber waders and walnut shells.
5. While planning for the all-school party, what happens?
(a) The building begins to shake.
(b) The sky turns a strange yellow and a siren goes off.
(c) All the lights go out.
(d) The air becomes still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
2. The town seems to come down on whose side, regarding this event?
3. How does Grandma act about Mary Alice leaving?
4. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
5. Taking advantage of Arnold's desperation, Grandma charges him the princely sum of _________________ a day for rent.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)