|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Weidenbach choose to go to Grandma Dowdel to solve this problem?
(a) Grandma wants to be a member of the DAR.
(b) She has a large home.
(c) She is Mary Alice's guardian.
(d) Grandma Dowdel is the best cook she knows.
2. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
3. As a last surprise prior to the program, Grandma presents Mary Alice with what?
(a) A toy crown.
(b) A halo she made from tin cans.
(c) A case of makeup.
(d) A new pair of earrings.
4. It turns out Grandma had been setting _______ traps earlier that day.
5. Valentine's Day is coming. Around this time, Mary Alice has been secretly doing what?
(a) Writing a brief column in the local newspaper.
(b) Making presents for Grandma.
(c) Planning a trip to visit her family.
(d) Courting Augie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
2. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
3. While planning for the all-school party, what happens?
4. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
5. Instead, what does Grandma do?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)