|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The meeting proceeds, and Mrs. Weidenbach takes an opportunity to brag about what?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her family lineage.
(c) Her wealth.
(d) Her daughter.
2. Grandma instructs Mary Alice to grab a crowbar, boots, and gloves, and the two take off toward where?
(a) Arnold Green's home.
(b) Old Man Nyquist's home.
(c) The school.
(d) Maxine Patch's home.
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(b) She will be late to school the next day.
(c) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(d) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
4. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) A cut up can.
(b) A flashlight and beer.
(c) Candy and cookies.
(d) A knife and a handsaw.
5. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(b) Teach school.
(c) Work as a postmaster.
(d) Build a statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. The United States is now in the thick of what?
2. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
3. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
4. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
5. Why does Mary Alice go home?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)