|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
2. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
(a) A butter knife.
(b) The pranksters' handsaw.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) An electric saw.
3. With whom does Mary Alice share a room?
(a) No one.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her Grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
4. Why does Mary Alice go home?
(a) She does not want to be stuck in the school basement.
(b) She wants to find Bootsie.
(c) She is too concerned for Grandma's safety.
(d) She gets confused.
5. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To the grocery store.
(b) To Ina Rae's house.
(c) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
(d) To Augie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
2. Taking advantage of Arnold's desperation, Grandma charges him the princely sum of _________________ a day for rent.
3. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
4. ________________ remains Mary Alice's biggest nemesis.
5. DAR is having its annual gathering to celebrate what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)