|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice believes what about Wilcox and Grandma?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They do not know each other well.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are best friends.
2. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
(a) She spends time with Mary Alice.
(b) She judges the competition.
(c) She helps the wives of the Legionnaires prepare burgoo stew.
(d) She sits inside and watches.
3. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Befriend her.
(c) Beat her up.
(d) Tease her.
4. How does Mary Alice feel about meeting Royce?
(a) She is very excited.
(b) She is quite happy.
(c) She is a little scared.
(d) She is terribly nervous.
5. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
2. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
3. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
4. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
5. What are Mary Alice and Grandma helping each other do when a man with a strange accent comes calling in April?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)