|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice figures her zany household has done what?
(a) Given Royce something about which to write a story.
(b) Entertained Royce.
(c) Made Royce like her even more.
(d) Ruined all chances of romance with Royce.
2. To everyone's consternation, Maxine Patch bounds down the stairs how?
(a) Naked except for a long black snake wrapped around her neck.
(b) Dancing and laughing.
(c) Quickly and quietly.
(d) Singing at the top of her lungs.
3. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Grandma Smith.
(b) Aunt Suzie.
(c) Grandma Dowdel.
(d) Uncle Harold.
4. Christmas time has arrived, and Miss Butler is having the kids make hot pads from what?
(a) Shoe strings.
(b) Old clothes.
(c) Bottle caps.
(d) Nylon pantyhose.
5. Usually it's a _________ for a cup of stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
2. What do Royce and Mary Alice decide to do while he is away at college?
3. Summer comes, and Mary Alice receives a letter from her mom and dad stating what?
4. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
5. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)