|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
(a) In the cobhouse out back.
(b) In the yard.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the basement.
2. Grandma instructs Mary Alice to grab a crowbar, boots, and gloves, and the two take off toward where?
(a) The school.
(b) Maxine Patch's home.
(c) Old Man Nyquist's home.
(d) Arnold Green's home.
3. The horse likely did what?
(a) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(d) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
4. Valentine's Day is coming. Around this time, Mary Alice has been secretly doing what?
(a) Courting Augie.
(b) Making presents for Grandma.
(c) Planning a trip to visit her family.
(d) Writing a brief column in the local newspaper.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(b) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(c) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(d) The Principal, August Fluke.
Short Answer Questions
1. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
2. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
3. Mary Alice's father got work in ____________ for Boeing and her parents had moved there.
4. What is coming?
5. Who is her true family?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)