|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Work as a postmaster.
(b) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(c) Build a statue.
(d) Teach school.
2. ________________ remains Mary Alice's biggest nemesis.
(a) Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) Jamie Dowdel.
(c) Mildred Burdick.
(d) Carleen Lovejoy.
3. The big moment arrives, with a light being shone on whom?
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) Mary Alice.
4. Mary Alice has managed to shed the "____________" reputation.
(a) Rich girl.
(b) Mean girl.
(c) Poor girl.
(d) Dumb girl.
5. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Kate Smith.
(c) The Andrews Sisters.
(d) Michael Buble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
2. How does Grandma know the child is a Burdick?
3. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
4. Mrs. Weidenbach is ready to__________ at these horrible new revelations.
5. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)