|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
(a) The west.
(d) The East.
2. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(b) She will be late to school the next day.
(c) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(d) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
3. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
(a) The poor.
(c) The men.
(d) All who can afford it.
4. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
(a) He is a good shot.
(b) He can dance.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is handsome.
5. Mrs. Weidenbach is ready to__________ at these horrible new revelations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice's father got work in ____________ for Boeing and her parents had moved there.
2. The meeting proceeds, and Mrs. Weidenbach takes an opportunity to brag about what?
3. Who is the son of the principal?
4. The horse likely did what?
5. Mrs. Weidenbach is the wife of the ___________, and is the leader of the local chapter of the DAR.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)