|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
2. Where is Old Man Nyquist found?
(a) In the barn under a collapsed beam.
(b) Under his collapsed bedstead, pinned.
(c) In his field.
(d) In the outhouse.
3. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) Corn bread.
4. After Maxine is gone, Grandma explains that she kept a _________ in the rafters of the attic in order to keep the birds away.
5. Where will Mary Alice be moving?
(a) To Chicago.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
2. Out of whom does Grandma squeeze a whole silver dollar?
3. In response, Grandma plays matchmaker and hosts a dinner with Arnold Green and who?
4. How does Mary Alice feel about returning to her parents?
5. How does the town celebrate the graduation?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)