|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice figures her zany household has done what?
(a) Made Royce like her even more.
(b) Given Royce something about which to write a story.
(c) Entertained Royce.
(d) Ruined all chances of romance with Royce.
2. There are rumors of trying to do what to Arnold?
(a) Convince him to stay permanently.
(b) Run him out of town as a corrupting influence.
(c) Get him to marry Maxine.
(d) Put him in jail.
3. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
(b) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
(c) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
(d) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(b) Invites the girls inside.
(c) Tells Mildred to go home.
(d) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
5. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
(c) Mrs. Vottsmeier.
(d) Aunt Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
2. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
3. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
4. The school graduation comes and goes. Who is valedictorian?
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)