|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
(a) Mrs. Weidenbach is her best friend.
(b) She wants to be a member of the DAR.
(c) Mary Alice has begged her to agree.
(d) The DAR meeting take place at Grandma's own house.
2. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
3. The big moment arrives, with a light being shone on whom?
(a) Baby Jesus.
(d) Mary Alice.
4. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Man Nyquist.
(b) Old Man Lynquist.
(c) Old Lady Lynquist.
(d) Old Lady Nyquist.
5. Because of Grandma's intimidation tactics at lunch, Mrs. Abernathy will be able to survive for how long?
(a) The week.
(b) Six months.
(c) The year.
(d) The month.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
2. By this time, Mary Alice has made a friend, _______________, and is on better terms with several girls.
3. How is the crowd shocked?
4. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
5. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)