|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Rams the tractor into the tree.
(b) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
(c) Steals the tractor.
(d) Runs the tractor into the river.
2. What do Royce and Mary Alice decide to do while he is away at college?
(a) Forget about each other.
(b) Make new friends.
(c) Visit each other every weekend.
(d) Write to each other.
3. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(c) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(d) The Principal, August Fluke.
4. What does Grandma order Mary Alice to do?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Leave to go back to her folks, but says that her door will always be open when she wants to come back.
(c) Stay with her.
(d) Go out on her own, rather than return to her parents.
5. Does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
(a) Yes, if she provides all the refreshments.
(b) Yes, if Mary Alice may attend as well.
(d) Yes, if Mrs. Vottsmeier does not attend.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
2. It turns out Grandma had been setting _______ traps earlier that day.
3. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
4. To whom is Miss Butler now engaged?
5. What is burgoo stew?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)