|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Tells Mildred to go home.
(b) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(c) Invites the girls inside.
(d) Gives Mildred the dollar.
2. The heart of the program is what?
(a) The speech made by a senior.
(b) The dance number.
(c) The Hallelujah Chorus.
(d) The Nativity scene.
3. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) Their rent.
(b) The narrator's college tuition.
(c) Their utility bills.
(d) The narrator's train ticket.
4. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) An angel.
(c) The main speaker.
(d) The lead dancer.
5. Where will Mary Alice be moving?
(c) To Chicago.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. A terrified Arnold Green pads down the stairs. How does he explain this surprising event?
2. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
3. Valentine's Day is coming. Around this time, Mary Alice has been secretly doing what?
4. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
5. What is burgoo stew?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)