|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma discovers Arnold is a single man, and ___________.
(a) He may try to seduce Mary Alice.
(b) Man-hungry Maxine Patch will be trying to seduce him.
(c) He may be looking for a wife.
(d) He would be perfect for Miss Butler.
2. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(a) High school.
(d) A restaurant for dinner.
3. With whom does Mary Alice share a room?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her Grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) No one.
4. After Maxine is gone, Grandma explains that she kept a _________ in the rafters of the attic in order to keep the birds away.
5. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
2. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
3. Mary Alice works up her nerve and writes an invitation to Royce. How does Royce respond?
4. The United States is now in the thick of what?
5. Royce and Mary Alice awkwardly meet, and there is obvious _________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)