|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
(a) Yes, if Mary Alice may attend as well.
(c) Yes, if Mrs. Vottsmeier does not attend.
(d) Yes, if she provides all the refreshments.
2. The meeting proceeds, and Mrs. Weidenbach takes an opportunity to brag about what?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her family lineage.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her wealth.
3. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Ask her to be her friend.
(b) Waste time.
(c) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
(d) Learn more about Mary Alice.
4. The town seems to come down on whose side, regarding this event?
5. Why did Mrs. Weidenbach choose to go to Grandma Dowdel to solve this problem?
(a) Grandma Dowdel is the best cook she knows.
(b) Grandma wants to be a member of the DAR.
(c) She has a large home.
(d) She is Mary Alice's guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
2. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
3. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
4. Where is Old Man Nyquist found?
5. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)