|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually it's a _________ for a cup of stew.
2. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is on crutches.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is wearing glasses.
(d) He is coughing.
3. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(c) He fell down during the party.
(d) He is losing his eyesight.
4. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
(b) Aunt Mae.
(d) Mrs. Vottsmeier.
5. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(a) A restaurant for dinner.
(b) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
2. The school graduation comes and goes. Who is valedictorian?
3. How does Mrs. Weidenbach react to Grandma's demand?
4. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
5. Mary Alice figures her zany household has done what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)