|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
2. At ________ o' clock, a reluctant Mary Alice follows Grandma out into the cold.
3. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
(a) She helps the wives of the Legionnaires prepare burgoo stew.
(b) She judges the competition.
(c) She sits inside and watches.
(d) She spends time with Mary Alice.
4. One day in the cold of _____________, Mrs. Weidenbach knocks at the door.
5. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
(a) To help Mrs. Abernathy clean her home.
(b) To help her.
(c) To see why Mrs. Abernathy is struggling.
(d) To help Mrs. Abernathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma wears her best clothes for the DAR event, and Mary Alice is struck by what?
2. To whom is Miss Butler now engaged?
3. Why does Grandma do this with the tractor?
4. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
5. Why did Mrs. Weidenbach choose to go to Grandma Dowdel to solve this problem?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)