|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma says Mrs. Abernathy receives money from whom for her son, but it is not enough?
(a) The town.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her husband's pension.
(d) The government.
2. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
(a) The men.
(b) All who can afford it.
(c) The poor.
3. Why does Mary Alice go home?
(a) She gets confused.
(b) She does not want to be stuck in the school basement.
(c) She wants to find Bootsie.
(d) She is too concerned for Grandma's safety.
4. The school graduation comes and goes. Who is valedictorian?
(b) Mary Alice.
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Fetching jam from the cellar.
(b) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(c) Going for a walk.
(d) Visiting a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
2. Out of whom does Grandma squeeze a whole silver dollar?
3. Where do Grandma, Mary Alice, and Bootsie hide?
4. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
5. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)