|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Fetching jam from the cellar.
(d) Visiting a neighbor.
2. With whom does Mary Alice share a room?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her Grandmother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her brother.
3. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
(c) Scarlet fever.
(d) Toxic nerve gas used in World War I.
4. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
(a) He is unable to talk.
(b) He is lying in his bed, moaning.
(c) He is in a wheelchair, blinded, and mentally ill.
(d) He is on crutches.
5. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(a) Boy Scouts.
(d) NRA members.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
2. Why did Mrs. Weidenbach choose to go to Grandma Dowdel to solve this problem?
3. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
4. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
5. The heart of the program is what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)