|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
(a) To see why Mrs. Abernathy is struggling.
(b) To help Mrs. Abernathy.
(c) To help her.
(d) To help Mrs. Abernathy clean her home.
2. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
(a) He is lying in his bed, moaning.
(b) He is in a wheelchair, blinded, and mentally ill.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He is unable to talk.
3. The Christmas program is getting closer, and while Carleen Lovejoy has a magnificent costume, Mary Alice has only what?
(a) Her everyday clothes.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) Plain bedsheets.
(d) A new pair of shoes.
4. Because of Grandma's intimidation tactics at lunch, Mrs. Abernathy will be able to survive for how long?
(a) The week.
(b) The month.
(c) The year.
(d) Six months.
5. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is on crutches.
(b) He is coughing.
(c) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(d) He is wearing glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice figures her zany household has done what?
2. As a last surprise prior to the program, Grandma presents Mary Alice with what?
3. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
4. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)