|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
(a) Mary Alice has begged her to agree.
(b) Mrs. Weidenbach is her best friend.
(c) The DAR meeting take place at Grandma's own house.
(d) She wants to be a member of the DAR.
2. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
(a) She gives her a huge hug.
(b) She begins to cry and tells her how much she has missed her.
(c) She offers no hug or greeting and moans about having to take in her granddaughter.
(d) She completely ignores her.
3. Mary Alice figures her zany household has done what?
(a) Made Royce like her even more.
(b) Entertained Royce.
(c) Given Royce something about which to write a story.
(d) Ruined all chances of romance with Royce.
4. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
(a) Public opinion shifts against Grandma and for Arnold.
(b) Public opinion shifts for Maxine and away from Arnold.
(c) Public opinion shifts against Maxine and for Arnold.
(d) Public opinion shifts against Royce and for Arnold.
5. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. The meeting proceeds, and Mrs. Weidenbach takes an opportunity to brag about what?
2. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
3. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
5. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)