|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Final exams are coming up at school, and while a whiz at English and composition, Mary Alice struggled with __________.
2. Taking advantage of Arnold's desperation, Grandma charges him the princely sum of _________________ a day for rent.
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Two and a half dollars.
(d) One dollar.
3. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
(b) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(c) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(d) The principal, August Fluke.
4. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
5. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
(a) The rubber waders and the corn.
(b) The rubber waders and walnut shells.
(c) The rubber waders and the pumpkins.
(d) The rubber waders and the pecans.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________________ remains Mary Alice's biggest nemesis.
2. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
3. The pies turn the party from _______________.
4. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)