|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
(a) Tease her.
(b) Befriend her.
(c) Beat her up.
(d) Ignore her.
2. Grandma wears her best clothes for the DAR event, and Mary Alice is struck by what?
(a) Grandma's interest in the DAR.
(b) Grandma's understanding of the DAR.
(c) Grandma's beauty.
(d) Grandma's intelligence.
3. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He is pregnant.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(d) He is missing.
4. Who is one of the last to be served?
(a) Augie Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice.
5. Who turns out to be Mrs. Weidenbach's long-lost sistert?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Wilcox.
(c) Mrs. Greene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
2. It turns out Grandma had been setting _______ traps earlier that day.
3. Why is the answer to number 113 a problem?
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
5. How is the crowd shocked?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)