|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
2. Grandma had planned the whole gathering for what reason?
(a) To put Mrs. Weidenbach in her place.
(b) To show her friends how popular she is.
(c) To bring the women of the town together.
(d) To relax and enjoy good food.
3. Mrs. Weidenbach has come to Grandma because of what?
(a) She needs a place to host the party.
(b) Mrs. Weidenbach wants to be popular.
(c) Mary Alice has gotten herself into trouble at school.
(d) Mrs. Vottsmeier will not bake any cherry tarts.
4. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
(b) Mrs. Vottsmeier.
(c) Aunt Mae.
5. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
(a) He can dance.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is a good shot.
(d) He is handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
2. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
4. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
5. While Mary Alice thinks Christmas is not exactly Grandma's favorite holiday, Grandma surprises her how?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)