|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The horse likely did what?
(a) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(b) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
(c) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(d) Ran away.
2. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(d) He is pregnant.
3. How does Grandma know the child is a Burdick?
(a) It does not stop screaming.
(b) It has one green eye and one blue eye.
(c) It is being held by Mildred.
(d) It has bright red hair.
4. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
(a) An electric saw.
(b) A carving knife.
(c) A butter knife.
(d) The pranksters' handsaw.
5. How do the girls react to Royce McNabb, the new boy at school?
(a) They tease him.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They all swoon, including Mary Alice.
(d) They are cautious around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
2. Because of Grandma's intimidation tactics at lunch, Mrs. Abernathy will be able to survive for how long?
3. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
4. How does Mrs. Weidenbach react to Grandma's demand?
5. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)