|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be Mrs. Weidenbach's long-lost sistert?
(b) Mrs. Wilcox.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Greene.
2. Who is the son of the principal?
(a) Carl Aberdeen.
(b) Darrel Smiley.
(c) Matthew Thomas.
(d) Augie Fluke.
3. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(c) He is losing his eyesight.
(d) He fell down during the party.
4. The Christmas program is getting closer, and while Carleen Lovejoy has a magnificent costume, Mary Alice has only what?
(a) Her everyday clothes.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) A new pair of shoes.
(d) Plain bedsheets.
5. Grandma says Mrs. Abernathy receives money from whom for her son, but it is not enough?
(a) The town.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her husband's pension.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
2. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
3. The next day, Grandma negotiates a good deal for the hides with whom?
4. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
5. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)