|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
(a) It commemorates the end of World War II.
(b) It commemorates the end of World War I.
(c) It commemorates the day the Civil War ended.
(d) It commemorates the day the U.S. took up arms against Great Britain during the Revolutionary War.
2. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
(a) He can dance.
(b) He is a good shot.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is handsome.
3. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
(a) The rubber waders and the pecans.
(b) The rubber waders and walnut shells.
(c) The rubber waders and the corn.
(d) The rubber waders and the pumpkins.
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The sauce.
(b) The glue.
(c) The soup.
(d) The tar.
5. Grandma also has a vial of ________ to attract the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
2. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
3. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
4. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
5. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)