|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) Mary Alice screams at him.
(b) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
(c) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
(d) He hits his target.
2. Also surprising, they go out and do what?
(a) Make a wreath out of fallen fir tree branches.
(b) Help out at a soup kitchen.
(c) Buy a Christmas tree.
(d) Cut down a fir tree to act as a Christmas tree.
3. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
(a) It is her least favorite.
(b) She does not think about this holiday.
(c) It is her favorite.
(d) She hates it.
4. Grandma also has a vial of ________ to attract the animals.
5. The pies turn the party from _______________.
(a) Games to food.
(b) Fun to pathetic.
(c) Pathetic to fun.
(d) Large to small.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells her that she was actually adopted?
2. Augie panics and flees. Why?
3. Why does Grandma do this with the tractor?
4. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
5. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)