|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is losing his eyesight.
(b) He fell down during the party.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
2. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Bate's.
(b) Miss Butler's.
(c) Miss Bonnie's.
(d) Miss Binghamton's.
3. The next day, Grandma negotiates a good deal for the hides with whom?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) The Burdick family.
(c) Augie Fluke.
(d) The local fur broker.
4. The horse likely did what?
(a) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(d) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
5. DAR is having its annual gathering to celebrate what?
(a) The founding of the town.
(b) The creation of the NRA.
(c) George Washington's birthday.
(d) Armistice Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
2. Mrs. Weidenbach has come to Grandma because of what?
3. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
4. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
5. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)