|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augie panics and flees. Why?
(a) Mary Alice is upset that he shot the rabbit.
(b) He does not want to look dumb in front of Mary Alice.
(c) The car he shoots is owned by an irate Legionnaire.
(d) Grandma is running towards him.
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The tar.
(b) The soup.
(c) The glue.
(d) The sauce.
3. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Add extra whipped topping.
(b) Cut it with his own knife.
(c) Put dirt on it.
(d) Make it a large piece.
4. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
(a) The men.
(b) All who can afford it.
(c) The poor.
5. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
2. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
3. Why does Grandma agree to help Mrs. Weidenbach?
4. Because of Grandma's intimidation tactics at lunch, Mrs. Abernathy will be able to survive for how long?
5. The horse likely did what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)