|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Also surprising, they go out and do what?
(a) Make a wreath out of fallen fir tree branches.
(b) Cut down a fir tree to act as a Christmas tree.
(c) Help out at a soup kitchen.
(d) Buy a Christmas tree.
2. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
(a) No student at the school can really sing.
(b) They do not have a teacher guiding them.
(c) They have never sung before.
(d) They have never practiced together before.
3. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(b) Ina Rae.
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(b) Tells Mildred to go home.
(c) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(d) Invites the girls inside.
5. Instead, what does Grandma do?
(a) She unhitches Mildred's horse and hangs Mildred's shoes on the horse.
(b) She finds Mildred's mother.
(c) She goes for jam in the cellar.
(d) She tells the neighbor of Mildred's plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Weidenbach has come to Grandma because of what?
2. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
3. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
4. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
5. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)