|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
(a) They have never practiced together before.
(b) They have never sung before.
(c) They do not have a teacher guiding them.
(d) No student at the school can really sing.
2. While Mary Alice thinks Christmas is not exactly Grandma's favorite holiday, Grandma surprises her how?
(a) By buying her a new wardrobe.
(b) By telling her it's her favorite holiday.
(c) By helping her get dressed for the program.
(d) By having her pick out a pair of new shoes to buy from the Sears catalogue.
3. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
(b) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(c) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(d) The principal, August Fluke.
4. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
(d) Walnut shells.
5. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
(a) Raise money for the school.
(b) Raise money for the NRA.
(c) Raise money for the DAR.
(d) Raise money for Mrs. Abernathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
2. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
3. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
4. DAR is having its annual gathering to celebrate what?
5. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)