|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________________ remains Mary Alice's biggest nemesis.
(a) Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) Jamie Dowdel.
(c) Carleen Lovejoy.
(d) Mildred Burdick.
2. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(b) Make her a costume.
(c) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(d) Buy her treats to share.
3. How does Grandma know the child is a Burdick?
(a) It is being held by Mildred.
(b) It does not stop screaming.
(c) It has one green eye and one blue eye.
(d) It has bright red hair.
4. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She likes him a lot.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She does not think about him often.
(d) She does not care for him.
5. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Usually it's a _________ for a cup of stew.
2. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
3. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
4. Who invited the two ancient ladies to the DAR event?
5. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)