|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) Candy and cookies.
(b) A cut up can.
(c) A flashlight and beer.
(d) A knife and a handsaw.
2. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Make her a costume.
(b) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(c) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(d) Buy her treats to share.
3. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(a) Boy Scouts.
(b) NRA members.
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Put dirt on it.
(b) Add extra whipped topping.
(c) Make it a large piece.
(d) Cut it with his own knife.
5. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(b) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(c) She will be late to school the next day.
(d) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
2. Who is the son of the principal?
3. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
4. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
5. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)