|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(c) A restaurant for dinner.
(d) High school.
2. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
(a) She judges the competition.
(b) She spends time with Mary Alice.
(c) She helps the wives of the Legionnaires prepare burgoo stew.
(d) She sits inside and watches.
3. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
4. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not think about him often.
(b) She does not care for him.
(c) She likes him a lot.
(d) She does not like him.
5. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
(a) She talks to Grandma.
(b) She prays.
(c) She plays her Philco radio.
(d) She sings to herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
3. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
4. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
5. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)