|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
2. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He fell down during the party.
(c) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(d) He is losing his eyesight.
3. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Grandma Dowdel.
(b) Aunt Suzie.
(c) Grandma Smith.
(d) Uncle Harold.
4. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
5. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) Their rent.
(c) Their utility bills.
(d) The narrator's train ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
2. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
3. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
4. For how long does Halloween go on?
5. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)