|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
2. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
(a) To help Mrs. Abernathy.
(b) To see why Mrs. Abernathy is struggling.
(c) To help Mrs. Abernathy clean her home.
(d) To help her.
3. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) On a motorcycle.
(b) On a horse.
(c) In a car.
(d) On a bike.
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Cut it with his own knife.
(b) Make it a large piece.
(c) Put dirt on it.
(d) Add extra whipped topping.
5. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Go back inside the house.
(b) Place Bootsie on the wire.
(c) Taunt the boys.
(d) Hide and wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
2. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
3. Who is the son of the principal?
4. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
5. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)