|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
2. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
3. Grandma says Mrs. Abernathy receives money from whom for her son, but it is not enough?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The government.
(c) Her husband's pension.
(d) The town.
4. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
(a) Raise money for the NRA.
(b) Raise money for the DAR.
(c) Raise money for the school.
(d) Raise money for Mrs. Abernathy.
5. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) She will be late to school the next day.
(b) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(c) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(d) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, what does Grandma do?
2. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
3. What frightens Mary Alice in her room?
4. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
5. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)