|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
(a) The corn pudding.
(b) The pumpkin pie.
(c) The almond cookies.
(d) The apple pie.
2. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
3. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
(a) She hates it.
(b) It is her favorite.
(c) It is her least favorite.
(d) She does not think about this holiday.
4. Grandma says Mrs. Abernathy receives money from whom for her son, but it is not enough?
(a) The government.
(b) The town.
(c) Her husband's pension.
(d) Her parents.
5. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(a) A restaurant for dinner.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
2. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
3. Out of whom does Grandma squeeze a whole silver dollar?
4. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
5. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)