|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augie panics and flees. Why?
(a) The car he shoots is owned by an irate Legionnaire.
(b) He does not want to look dumb in front of Mary Alice.
(c) Grandma is running towards him.
(d) Mary Alice is upset that he shot the rabbit.
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Make it a large piece.
(b) Add extra whipped topping.
(c) Put dirt on it.
(d) Cut it with his own knife.
3. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Louisa May Alcott.
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The glue.
(b) The sauce.
(c) The soup.
(d) The tar.
5. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Steals the tractor.
(b) Rams the tractor into the tree.
(c) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
(d) Runs the tractor into the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
2. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
3. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
4. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
5. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)