|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Put dirt on it.
(b) Make it a large piece.
(c) Cut it with his own knife.
(d) Add extra whipped topping.
3. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not care for him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She likes him a lot.
(d) She does not think about him often.
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The glue.
(b) The tar.
(c) The soup.
(d) The sauce.
5. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
(b) He hits his target.
(c) Mary Alice screams at him.
(d) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the year?
2. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
3. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
4. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
5. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)