|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the son of the principal?
(a) Carl Aberdeen.
(b) Darrel Smiley.
(c) Augie Fluke.
(d) Matthew Thomas.
2. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
(a) He is unable to talk.
(b) He is lying in his bed, moaning.
(c) He is in a wheelchair, blinded, and mentally ill.
(d) He is on crutches.
3. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(b) Fried chicken.
(d) Corn bread.
4. Grandma intimidates ________________ into paying more for the stew.
(a) The poor.
(c) The men.
(d) All who can afford it.
5. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(b) Mary Alice.
(c) Mrs. Pensinger.
(d) Augie Fluke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
2. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
3. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
4. What is the year?
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)