|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not care for him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She likes him a lot.
(d) She does not think about him often.
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
(b) A gang.
(c) A union.
(d) The military.
3. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
(b) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
(c) Mary Alice screams at him.
(d) He hits his target.
4. Every year the _____________________ hosts a sharpshooting contest at the Abernathy farm.
(a) Boy Scouts.
(b) American Legion.
(c) Military Post.
(d) National Rifle Association.
5. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
(a) Her interest in being Mildred's friend.
(b) Mildred's demand.
(c) Mildred's following her.
(d) Mildred's desire to be her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
2. Because of Grandma's intimidation tactics at lunch, Mrs. Abernathy will be able to survive for how long?
3. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
4. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
5. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)