|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator?
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) The military.
(b) A gang.
(c) A union.
(d) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
3. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(b) Boy Scouts.
(d) NRA members.
4. At lunch, Grandma becomes the unofficial ______________ for the burgoo.
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(b) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(c) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(d) The pie is made from her own apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
3. It is revealed that a major reason for having the shoot at the Abernathy farm is do what?
4. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
5. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)