|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Bonnie's.
(b) Miss Butler's.
(c) Miss Bate's.
(d) Miss Binghamton's.
2. Who is the son of the principal?
(a) Matthew Thomas.
(b) Augie Fluke.
(c) Darrel Smiley.
(d) Carl Aberdeen.
3. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
(a) He is a good shot.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He can dance.
(d) He is smart.
4. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(b) The principal, August Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(d) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(b) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(c) The pie is made from her own apples.
(d) The pudding is made from her own corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
2. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
3. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
4. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
5. What frightens Mary Alice in her room?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)