|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
2. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
(a) She sits inside and watches.
(b) She spends time with Mary Alice.
(c) She helps the wives of the Legionnaires prepare burgoo stew.
(d) She judges the competition.
3. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Uncle Harold.
(b) Grandma Smith.
(c) Grandma Dowdel.
(d) Aunt Suzie.
4. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
(a) Toxic nerve gas used in World War I.
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
2. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
3. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
4. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
5. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)