|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
(a) In the cobhouse out back.
(b) In the yard.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In her room.
2. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(b) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(c) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(d) The pie is made from her own apples.
3. Augie panics and flees. Why?
(a) He does not want to look dumb in front of Mary Alice.
(b) Grandma is running towards him.
(c) Mary Alice is upset that he shot the rabbit.
(d) The car he shoots is owned by an irate Legionnaire.
4. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(b) He is coughing.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He is wearing glasses.
5. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
(b) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
(c) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
(d) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
2. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
3. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
4. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)