|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(c) High school.
(d) A restaurant for dinner.
2. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(a) Corn bread.
(c) Fried chicken.
3. How old is the narrator?
4. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
(a) He is on crutches.
(b) He is unable to talk.
(c) He is lying in his bed, moaning.
(d) He is in a wheelchair, blinded, and mentally ill.
5. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Ask her to be her friend.
(b) Waste time.
(c) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
(d) Learn more about Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
2. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
3. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
4. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)