|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year?
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To Ina Rae's house.
(b) To Augie's house.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
3. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
4. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is wearing glasses.
(b) He is on crutches.
(c) He is coughing.
(d) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
5. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Man Nyquist.
(b) Old Lady Nyquist.
(c) Old Lady Lynquist.
(d) Old Man Lynquist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
2. The horse likely did what?
3. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
4. Who is the son of the principal?
5. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)