|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually it's a _________ for a cup of stew.
2. With whom does Mary Alice share a room?
(a) Her Grandmother.
(b) No one.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
3. The pies turn the party from _______________.
(a) Games to food.
(b) Fun to pathetic.
(c) Large to small.
(d) Pathetic to fun.
4. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
(b) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
(c) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
(d) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
5. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
2. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
3. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
4. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
5. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)