|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Add extra whipped topping.
(b) Cut it with his own knife.
(c) Make it a large piece.
(d) Put dirt on it.
2. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is on crutches.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is coughing.
(d) He is wearing glasses.
3. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
4. What is the year?
5. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
(b) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(c) Mary Alice is very rich.
(d) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
2. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
3. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
5. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)