|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
(a) The corn pudding.
(b) The pumpkin pie.
(c) The apple pie.
(d) The almond cookies.
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) The narrator's train ticket.
(c) Their utility bills.
(d) Their rent.
3. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mary Alice.
(c) Mrs. Pensinger.
(d) Augie Fluke.
4. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
(a) She spends time with Mary Alice.
(b) She helps the wives of the Legionnaires prepare burgoo stew.
(c) She sits inside and watches.
(d) She judges the competition.
5. Augie panics and flees. Why?
(a) Mary Alice is upset that he shot the rabbit.
(b) The car he shoots is owned by an irate Legionnaire.
(c) Grandma is running towards him.
(d) He does not want to look dumb in front of Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
2. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
3. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
4. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)