|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The soup.
(b) The tar.
(c) The sauce.
(d) The glue.
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Cut it with his own knife.
(b) Make it a large piece.
(c) Add extra whipped topping.
(d) Put dirt on it.
3. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(b) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(c) Invites the girls inside.
(d) Tells Mildred to go home.
4. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) Their utility bills.
(c) The narrator's train ticket.
(d) Their rent.
5. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mrs. Pensinger.
(b) Augie Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
2. Who is one of the last to be served?
3. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
4. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
5. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)