|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She likes him a lot.
(b) She does not think about him often.
(c) She does not care for him.
(d) She does not like him.
2. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
(a) It commemorates the day the U.S. took up arms against Great Britain during the Revolutionary War.
(b) It commemorates the end of World War I.
(c) It commemorates the day the Civil War ended.
(d) It commemorates the end of World War II.
3. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
(a) A carving knife.
(b) A butter knife.
(c) An electric saw.
(d) The pranksters' handsaw.
4. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) Their utility bills.
(c) Their rent.
(d) The narrator's train ticket.
5. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
(a) It is her least favorite.
(b) She does not think about this holiday.
(c) It is her favorite.
(d) She hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
2. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
3. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
4. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
5. While Grandma is widely known as an excellent markswoman, she will not be competing. Instead, what does she do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)