|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute in the Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Mrs. Abernathy's grown son?
(a) He is in a wheelchair, blinded, and mentally ill.
(b) He is unable to talk.
(c) He is lying in his bed, moaning.
(d) He is on crutches.
2. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Hide and wait.
(b) Place Bootsie on the wire.
(c) Go back inside the house.
(d) Taunt the boys.
3. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not they are stealing.
(b) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
(c) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(d) Whether or not they are invited guests.
4. To take her mind off her fears, what does Mary Alice do?
(a) She plays her Philco radio.
(b) She sings to herself.
(c) She talks to Grandma.
(d) She prays.
5. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) Mary Alice screams at him.
(b) He hits his target.
(c) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
(d) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
2. Who is the son of the principal?
3. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
4. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
5. Every year the _____________________ hosts a sharpshooting contest at the Abernathy farm.
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)