|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(b) He is coughing.
(c) He is wearing glasses.
(d) He is on crutches.
2. Instead, what does Grandma do?
(a) She goes for jam in the cellar.
(b) She unhitches Mildred's horse and hangs Mildred's shoes on the horse.
(c) She tells the neighbor of Mildred's plans.
(d) She finds Mildred's mother.
3. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Runs the tractor into the river.
(b) Steals the tractor.
(c) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
(d) Rams the tractor into the tree.
4. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Waste time.
(b) Learn more about Mary Alice.
(c) Ask her to be her friend.
(d) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
5. Who is the son of the principal?
(a) Carl Aberdeen.
(b) Augie Fluke.
(c) Matthew Thomas.
(d) Darrel Smiley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
2. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
4. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)