|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(b) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(c) Tells Mildred to go home.
(d) Invites the girls inside.
2. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
(a) The almond cookies.
(b) The apple pie.
(c) The pumpkin pie.
(d) The corn pudding.
3. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Buy her treats to share.
(b) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(c) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(d) Make her a costume.
4. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Rams the tractor into the tree.
(b) Steals the tractor.
(c) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
(d) Runs the tractor into the river.
5. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
3. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
4. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
5. Who is one of the last to be served?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)