|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(b) The Principal, August Fluke.
(c) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(d) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
2. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is pregnant.
3. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(b) Buy her treats to share.
(c) Make her a costume.
(d) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
4. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
(a) Her interest in being Mildred's friend.
(b) Mildred's demand.
(c) Mildred's desire to be her friend.
(d) Mildred's following her.
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Grandma Dowdel.
(b) Aunt Suzie.
(c) Grandma Smith.
(d) Uncle Harold.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
2. The pies turn the party from _______________.
3. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
4. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
5. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)