|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) She will be late to school the next day.
(b) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(c) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(d) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
2. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
3. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(a) Ina Rae.
4. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own apples.
(b) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(c) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(d) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(b) Visiting a neighbor.
(c) Going for a walk.
(d) Fetching jam from the cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
2. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
3. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
4. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)