|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Steals the tractor.
(b) Runs the tractor into the river.
(c) Rams the tractor into the tree.
(d) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
2. The horse likely did what?
(a) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(b) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
3. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(b) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
(c) Whether or not they are stealing.
(d) Whether or not they are invited guests.
4. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
(b) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
(c) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
(d) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
5. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Man Lynquist.
(b) Old Man Nyquist.
(c) Old Lady Lynquist.
(d) Old Lady Nyquist.
Short Answer Questions
1. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
2. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
3. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
4. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)