|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Hide and wait.
(b) Taunt the boys.
(c) Go back inside the house.
(d) Place Bootsie on the wire.
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Add extra whipped topping.
(b) Make it a large piece.
(c) Put dirt on it.
(d) Cut it with his own knife.
3. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The tar.
(b) The glue.
(c) The sauce.
(d) The soup.
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Invites the girls inside.
(b) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(c) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(d) Tells Mildred to go home.
5. Why does Grandma do this with the tractor?
(a) She makes it rain pecans.
(b) She wants the farmer to know how mad she is.
(c) She needs a tractor.
(d) She does not think the farmer needs a tractor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
2. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
3. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
4. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
5. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)