|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
(a) An electric saw.
(b) The pranksters' handsaw.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) A butter knife.
2. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
(a) She makes apple pies for the school Halloween party.
(b) Make pumpkin pies for the school Halloween party.
(c) She makes corn pudding for the school Halloween party.
(d) She makes almond cookies for the school Halloween party.
3. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She does not think about him often.
(c) She does not care for him.
(d) She likes him a lot.
4. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
5. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Tells Mildred to go home.
(b) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(c) Invites the girls inside.
(d) Gives Mildred the dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
2. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
3. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
4. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
5. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)