|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The sauce.
(b) The soup.
(c) The glue.
(d) The tar.
3. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(b) Whether or not they are invited guests.
(c) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
(d) Whether or not they are stealing.
4. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) A flashlight and beer.
(b) A cut up can.
(c) A knife and a handsaw.
(d) Candy and cookies.
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(b) The pie is made from her own apples.
(c) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(d) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
2. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
3. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
4. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
5. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)