|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) Corn bread.
2. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(b) He is wearing glasses.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He is coughing.
3. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
(a) Beat her up.
(b) Tease her.
(c) Befriend her.
(d) Ignore her.
4. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(b) She will be late to school the next day.
(c) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(d) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(b) He fell down during the party.
(c) He is losing his eyesight.
(d) He is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
2. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
3. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
4. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
5. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)