|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) On a motorcycle.
(b) In a car.
(c) On a bike.
(d) On a horse.
2. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is coughing.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is wearing glasses.
(d) He is on crutches.
3. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is losing his eyesight.
(b) He fell down during the party.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
4. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) The principal, August Fluke.
(b) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(c) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
(d) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
5. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Go back inside the house.
(b) Hide and wait.
(c) Taunt the boys.
(d) Place Bootsie on the wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
2. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
3. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
5. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)