|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) In a car.
(b) On a motorcycle.
(c) On a horse.
(d) On a bike.
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The tar.
(b) The sauce.
(c) The soup.
(d) The glue.
3. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Augie Fluke.
(b) Mrs. Pensinger.
(d) Mary Alice.
4. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
(b) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(c) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
(d) Mary Alice is very rich.
5. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not they are stealing.
(b) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
(c) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(d) Whether or not they are invited guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son of the principal?
2. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
3. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
4. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
5. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)