|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pies turn the party from _______________.
(a) Large to small.
(b) Fun to pathetic.
(c) Pathetic to fun.
(d) Games to food.
2. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(b) A restaurant for dinner.
(d) High school.
3. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Going for a walk.
(b) Fetching jam from the cellar.
(c) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(d) Visiting a neighbor.
4. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Buy her treats to share.
(b) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(c) Make her a costume.
(d) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
5. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not care for him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She likes him a lot.
(d) She does not think about him often.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
2. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
3. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
5. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)