|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
2. What is the year?
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(b) She will be late to school the next day.
(c) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(d) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
4. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Bonnie's.
(b) Miss Binghamton's.
(c) Miss Butler's.
(d) Miss Bate's.
5. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
3. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
4. How old is the narrator?
5. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)