|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pies turn the party from _______________.
(a) Large to small.
(b) Pathetic to fun.
(c) Fun to pathetic.
(d) Games to food.
2. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Buy her treats to share.
(b) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(c) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(d) Make her a costume.
3. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(b) The principal, August Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(d) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
4. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
5. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Tells Mildred to go home.
(b) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(c) Invites the girls inside.
(d) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
2. The horse likely did what?
3. For how long does Halloween go on?
4. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)