|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Valentine's Day is coming. Around this time, Mary Alice has been secretly doing what?
(a) Writing a brief column in the local newspaper.
(b) Courting Augie.
(c) Planning a trip to visit her family.
(d) Making presents for Grandma.
2. Royce shows himself to be very good at math, and partly to romance him, Mary Alice does what?
(a) Invites him over to Grandma's house to have him tutor her.
(b) Talks to Royce about her problems at school.
(c) Asks him to dinner.
(d) Asks him to tutor her at school.
3. Mrs. Weidenbach has come to Grandma because of what?
(a) Mrs. Weidenbach wants to be popular.
(b) Mary Alice has gotten herself into trouble at school.
(c) Mrs. Vottsmeier will not bake any cherry tarts.
(d) She needs a place to host the party.
4. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Build a statue.
(b) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(c) Teach school.
(d) Work as a postmaster.
5. Mary Alice works up her nerve and writes an invitation to Royce. How does Royce respond?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
2. How does Mrs. Weidenbach react to Grandma's demand?
3. How old is the narrator?
4. With whom does Mary Alice share a room?
5. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)