|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the shoot, Grandma unloads all the burgoo coins onto ____________.
(a) Her lap.
(b) Mrs. Abernathy's table.
(c) Her kitchen table.
(d) A picnic table outside.
2. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Uncle Harold.
(b) Grandma Dowdel.
(c) Aunt Suzie.
(d) Grandma Smith.
3. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(a) NRA members.
(c) Boy Scouts.
4. What is "Newsy Notes?"
(a) An essay Mary Alice has written for school.
(b) A newspaper column containing bits of gossip or other town-related observations.
(c) A column in the paper that gives private information about Mary Alice.
(d) A letter Mary Alice has written to the local paper.
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(b) He fell down during the party.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is losing his eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the answer to number 113 a problem?
2. Also surprising, they go out and do what?
3. After Maxine is gone, Grandma explains that she kept a _________ in the rafters of the attic in order to keep the birds away.
4. A terrified Arnold Green pads down the stairs. How does he explain this surprising event?
5. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)