|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Cut it with his own knife.
(b) Make it a large piece.
(c) Put dirt on it.
(d) Add extra whipped topping.
2. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(b) Ina Rae.
3. Who is her true family?
(a) The Fluke family.
(b) Grandma's family.
(c) Ina-Rae's family.
(d) The Burdick family.
4. The day proceeds, and most of the _________________ are bad shots.
(b) NRA members.
(d) Boy Scouts.
5. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Build a statue.
(b) Work as a postmaster.
(c) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(d) Teach school.
Short Answer Questions
1. After school, how does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
2. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
3. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
4. Mary Alice has managed to shed the "____________" reputation.
5. Grandma had planned the whole gathering for what reason?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)