|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mary Alice and Grandma helping each other do when a man with a strange accent comes calling in April?
(a) Wash the laundry.
(b) Wash their hair.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Wash the dishes.
2. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
(a) Two beavers.
(b) Four foxes.
(c) One bear.
(d) Six muskrats.
3. How is the crowd shocked?
(a) An actual baby is in the manger.
(b) Mary Alice is in one of her new dresses.
(c) Mildred is standing there with her baby.
(d) Carleen is not wearing anything.
4. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
(c) Walnut shells.
5. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The sauce.
(b) The glue.
(c) The tar.
(d) The soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. The horse likely did what?
2. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
3. Mrs. Weidenbach and the DAR ladies arrive and are ____________ the women's presence.
4. At _____________ o' clock, everyone stops to observe a minute of silence for Armistice Day.
5. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)