|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Teach school.
(b) Build a statue.
(c) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(d) Work as a postmaster.
2. What does Bootsie do for Mary Alice?
(a) He sleeps by her to keep her warm.
(b) He protects her at night.
(c) He brings little knick-knacks from the field.
(d) He hunts for her.
3. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(b) A restaurant for dinner.
(d) High school.
4. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the cobhouse out back.
(c) In the yard.
(d) In the basement.
5. ________________ remains Mary Alice's biggest nemesis.
(a) Mildred Burdick.
(b) Carleen Lovejoy.
(c) Jamie Dowdel.
(d) Ina-Rae Gage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
2. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
3. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
4. The man was sent by the government as part of the ________________ administration's ambitious public works project.
5. Who is her true family?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)