|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(a) A restaurant for dinner.
(b) High school.
2. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Louisa May Alcott.
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(b) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(c) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(d) She will be late to school the next day.
4. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is pregnant.
(c) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(d) He is sick.
5. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
(a) Public opinion shifts against Grandma and for Arnold.
(b) Public opinion shifts for Maxine and away from Arnold.
(c) Public opinion shifts against Maxine and for Arnold.
(d) Public opinion shifts against Royce and for Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice has managed to shed the "____________" reputation.
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
3. Final exams are coming up at school, and while a whiz at English and composition, Mary Alice struggled with __________.
4. Who is one of the last to be served?
5. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)