|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The heart of the program is what?
(a) The speech made by a senior.
(b) The Nativity scene.
(c) The Hallelujah Chorus.
(d) The dance number.
2. The man was sent by the government as part of the ________________ administration's ambitious public works project.
3. Who is Mary Alice's favorite singer?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Michael Buble.
(c) Kate Smith.
(d) The Andrews Sisters.
4. What happens when Augie aims his gun at the fleeing rabbit?
(a) Mary Alice screams at him.
(b) He hits his target.
(c) He changes his mind and does not shoot at the rabbit.
(d) The rabbit races underneath a parked car, and Augie winds up shooting out the new tire of the car.
5. This man explains he was sent to Grandma by Maxine Patch, the postmistress, and that he is in town to do what?
(a) Teach school.
(b) Paint a mural on the post office wall.
(c) Work as a postmaster.
(d) Build a statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
2. How is the crowd shocked?
3. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
4. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
5. Grandma discovers Arnold is a single man, and ___________.
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)