|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Augie Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice.
(d) Mrs. Pensinger.
2. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) The Principal, August Fluke.
(c) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(d) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
3. Why does Grandma do this with the tractor?
(a) She needs a tractor.
(b) She wants the farmer to know how mad she is.
(c) She does not think the farmer needs a tractor.
(d) She makes it rain pecans.
4. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Uncle Harold.
(b) Grandma Smith.
(c) Grandma Dowdel.
(d) Aunt Suzie.
5. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, what does Grandma do?
2. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
3. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
4. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
5. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)