|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) The military.
(b) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
(c) A gang.
(d) A union.
3. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Louisa May Alcott.
4. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(b) Mrs. Pensinger.
(c) Augie Fluke.
(d) Mary Alice.
5. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He is pregnant.
(b) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator?
2. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
4. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)