|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
(a) She makes apple pies for the school Halloween party.
(b) Make pumpkin pies for the school Halloween party.
(c) She makes almond cookies for the school Halloween party.
(d) She makes corn pudding for the school Halloween party.
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The soup.
(b) The sauce.
(c) The glue.
(d) The tar.
3. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
4. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(b) He is wearing glasses.
(c) He is coughing.
(d) He is on crutches.
5. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She likes him a lot.
(c) She does not think about him often.
(d) She does not care for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Halloween go on?
2. The horse likely did what?
3. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
4. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
5. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)