|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is pregnant.
2. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
(a) Befriend her.
(b) Ignore her.
(c) Beat her up.
(d) Tease her.
3. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
(b) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(c) Mary Alice is very rich.
(d) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
4. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
(a) Mildred is too afraid of Grandma.
(b) Mildred will be too embarrassed to go to school the next day.
(c) Mildred has been put in her place.
(d) Without a horse or shoes, Mildred will not attend school.
5. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She likes him a lot.
(b) She does not care for him.
(c) She does not think about him often.
(d) She does not like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
2. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
3. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
4. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)