|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
(b) Learn more about Mary Alice.
(c) Waste time.
(d) Ask her to be her friend.
2. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
3. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(b) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(c) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
(d) The principal, August Fluke.
4. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
(a) The corn pudding.
(b) The pumpkin pie.
(c) The almond cookies.
(d) The apple pie.
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Going for a walk.
(b) Fetching jam from the cellar.
(c) Visiting a neighbor.
(d) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
2. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
3. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
4. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
5. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)