|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(b) He is pregnant.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is sick.
2. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(d) Ina Rae.
3. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) A union.
(b) A gang.
(c) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
(d) The military.
4. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Aunt Suzie.
(b) Grandma Dowdel.
(c) Uncle Harold.
(d) Grandma Smith.
5. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
(a) The pranksters' handsaw.
(b) An electric saw.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) A butter knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
2. Who is one of the last to be served?
3. Who is the son of the principal?
4. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
5. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)