|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) The military.
(b) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
(c) A gang.
(d) A union.
2. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
3. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(b) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(c) Tells Mildred to go home.
(d) Invites the girls inside.
4. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) She will be late to school the next day.
(b) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(c) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
(d) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
5. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Steals the tractor.
(b) Rams the tractor into the tree.
(c) Runs the tractor into the river.
(d) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
2. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
3. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
4. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
5. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)