|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is very rich.
(b) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(c) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
(d) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
2. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
(a) Mildred's demand.
(b) Her interest in being Mildred's friend.
(c) Mildred's desire to be her friend.
(d) Mildred's following her.
3. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
4. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
(a) The corn pudding.
(b) The pumpkin pie.
(c) The almond cookies.
(d) The apple pie.
5. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To Ina Rae's house.
(b) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
(c) To Augie's house.
(d) To the grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
2. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
3. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
4. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
5. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)