|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(b) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(c) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(d) The pie is made from her own apples.
2. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Ask her to be her friend.
(b) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
(c) Waste time.
(d) Learn more about Mary Alice.
3. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He fell down during the party.
(b) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is losing his eyesight.
4. For how long does Halloween go on?
5. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
(a) Mildred has been put in her place.
(b) Mildred will be too embarrassed to go to school the next day.
(c) Without a horse or shoes, Mildred will not attend school.
(d) Mildred is too afraid of Grandma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
2. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
3. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
4. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
5. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)