|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Cut it with his own knife.
(b) Add extra whipped topping.
(c) Make it a large piece.
(d) Put dirt on it.
2. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) A knife and a handsaw.
(b) A flashlight and beer.
(c) Candy and cookies.
(d) A cut up can.
3. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
4. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(a) Corn bread.
(d) Fried chicken.
5. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
2. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
3. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
4. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
5. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)