|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) Their rent.
(c) Their utility bills.
(d) The narrator's train ticket.
2. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(b) The principal, August Fluke.
(c) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
(d) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
3. Mad, Grandma affixes a spare tire to the front of the farmer's tractor in the barn, and does what?
(a) Rams the tractor into the farmer's house.
(b) Runs the tractor into the river.
(c) Steals the tractor.
(d) Rams the tractor into the tree.
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Make it a large piece.
(b) Put dirt on it.
(c) Add extra whipped topping.
(d) Cut it with his own knife.
5. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) A flashlight and beer.
(b) A cut up can.
(c) A knife and a handsaw.
(d) Candy and cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
2. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
3. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
4. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
5. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)