|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mary Alice.
(b) Mrs. Pensinger.
(c) Augie Fluke.
2. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Tells Mildred to go home.
(b) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(c) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(d) Invites the girls inside.
3. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
(a) Without a horse or shoes, Mildred will not attend school.
(b) Mildred is too afraid of Grandma.
(c) Mildred has been put in her place.
(d) Mildred will be too embarrassed to go to school the next day.
4. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
(b) Corn bread.
(c) Fried chicken.
5. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Butler's.
(b) Miss Bate's.
(c) Miss Binghamton's.
(d) Miss Bonnie's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
3. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
4. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
5. Who is one of the last to be served?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)