|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
2. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) The Principal, August Fluke.
(c) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(d) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
3. How old is the narrator?
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Tells Mildred to go home.
(b) Invites the girls inside.
(c) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(d) Gives Mildred the dollar.
5. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Make her a costume.
(b) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(c) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(d) Buy her treats to share.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
2. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
3. She has them take off their shoes, and then she gives the girls buttermilk and __________.
4. The pies turn the party from _______________.
5. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)