|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(b) GIve her apples for bobbing.
(c) Buy her treats to share.
(d) Make her a costume.
2. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
(a) She makes corn pudding for the school Halloween party.
(b) She makes apple pies for the school Halloween party.
(c) Make pumpkin pies for the school Halloween party.
(d) She makes almond cookies for the school Halloween party.
3. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) Her homework.
(c) Her favorite pencil.
(d) A dollar.
4. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is wearing glasses.
(b) He is on crutches.
(c) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(d) He is coughing.
5. Instead, what does Grandma do?
(a) She goes for jam in the cellar.
(b) She unhitches Mildred's horse and hangs Mildred's shoes on the horse.
(c) She tells the neighbor of Mildred's plans.
(d) She finds Mildred's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Halloween go on?
2. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
3. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
4. The pies turn the party from _______________.
5. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)