|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
2. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He fell down during the party.
(b) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is losing his eyesight.
3. For how long does Halloween go on?
4. The horse likely did what?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(c) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
(d) Ran back to Mildred's home.
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
2. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
3. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
4. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
5. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)