|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To Ina Rae's house.
(b) To Augie's house.
(c) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
(d) To the grocery store.
3. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mrs. Pensinger.
(b) Mary Alice.
(c) Augie Fluke.
4. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is very rich.
(b) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
(c) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
(d) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(b) The Principal, August Fluke.
(c) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(d) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
2. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
3. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
4. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
5. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)