|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator?
2. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
(a) A knife and a handsaw.
(b) A cut up can.
(c) A flashlight and beer.
(d) Candy and cookies.
3. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) Their rent.
(b) The narrator's college tuition.
(c) The narrator's train ticket.
(d) Their utility bills.
4. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Add extra whipped topping.
(b) Put dirt on it.
(c) Make it a large piece.
(d) Cut it with his own knife.
5. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is wearing glasses.
(b) He is coughing.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma react to Mary Alice's arrival?
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
3. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
4. Who is one of the last to be served?
5. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)