|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
2. Where does Grandma make Bootsie live?
(a) In the yard.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the cobhouse out back.
3. What is the year?
4. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
(b) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
(c) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
(d) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) The Principal, August Fluke.
(b) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(c) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(d) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
2. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
3. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
4. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
5. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)