|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Away in a Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
(c) Walnut shells.
2. The heart of the program is what?
(a) The dance number.
(b) The Hallelujah Chorus.
(c) The Nativity scene.
(d) The speech made by a senior.
3. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is wearing glasses.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He is coughing.
4. One night, Mary Alice is shocked to discover what about Bootsie?
(a) He had a rusty tin can tied around his tail.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is pregnant.
(d) He is sick.
5. Who is the son of the principal?
(a) Matthew Thomas.
(b) Darrel Smiley.
(c) Augie Fluke.
(d) Carl Aberdeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
2. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
3. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
4. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
5. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)