|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Away in a Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year?
2. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is coughing.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is wearing glasses.
(d) He is on crutches.
3. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
(a) They have never sung before.
(b) No student at the school can really sing.
(c) They do not have a teacher guiding them.
(d) They have never practiced together before.
4. Usually it's a _________ for a cup of stew.
5. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
(a) The lead dancer.
(b) An angel.
(c) The main speaker.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. They scramble out of there, leaving behind what?
2. The horse likely did what?
3. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
4. What has caused Mrs. Abernathy's son's illness?
5. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)