|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
(a) On a Sunday.
(b) On a Saturday.
(c) On a Tuesday.
(d) On a Thursday.
2. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Man Lynquist.
(b) Old Lady Lynquist.
(c) Old Lady Nyquist.
(d) Old Man Nyquist.
3. After Maxine is gone, Grandma explains that she kept a _________ in the rafters of the attic in order to keep the birds away.
4. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(b) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(c) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(d) The pie is made from her own apples.
5. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
(a) Took all the money from the hides and bought Mary Alice a horse.
(b) Took all the money from the hides and bought a train ticket so that brother Joey could visit.
(c) Took all the money from the hides and bought a train ticket for Mary Alice to visit her family.
(d) Took all the money from the hides and bought train tickets for Mary Alice's entire family to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Also surprising, they go out and do what?
2. What does Bootsie do for Mary Alice?
3. How does Mary Alice feel about meeting Royce?
4. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
5. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)