|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandma makes sure to do what with this boy's desert?
(a) Add extra whipped topping.
(b) Put dirt on it.
(c) Cut it with his own knife.
(d) Make it a large piece.
2. Who is one of the last to be served?
(b) Mary Alice.
(c) Augie Fluke.
3. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
(a) Public opinion shifts for Maxine and away from Arnold.
(b) Public opinion shifts against Royce and for Arnold.
(c) Public opinion shifts against Grandma and for Arnold.
(d) Public opinion shifts against Maxine and for Arnold.
4. Things are just about to go great when what happens?
(a) An ear-rending scream from the attic fills the air.
(b) Arnold Green comes down from the attic.
(c) A tornado hits.
(d) Royce says he must go home.
5. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not they are invited guests.
(b) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(c) Whether or not they are stealing.
(d) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
Short Answer Questions
1. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
2. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
3. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
5. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)