|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
(a) He is losing his eyesight.
(b) He was the prankster Grandma had covered in glue.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He fell down during the party.
2. Carleen Lovejoy will play the leader of ______________, and she is intent on outshining all others.
(a) The pack.
(b) The dancers.
(c) The heavenly angels.
3. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Go back inside the house.
(b) Hide and wait.
(c) Taunt the boys.
(d) Place Bootsie on the wire.
4. Royce shows himself to be very good at math, and partly to romance him, Mary Alice does what?
(a) Asks him to tutor her at school.
(b) Asks him to dinner.
(c) Invites him over to Grandma's house to have him tutor her.
(d) Talks to Royce about her problems at school.
5. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Make her a costume.
(b) Buy her treats to share.
(c) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(d) GIve her apples for bobbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Christmas program is getting closer, and while Carleen Lovejoy has a magnificent costume, Mary Alice has only what?
2. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
3. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
4. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
5. Finally home, Grandma cuts the food open with what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)