|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma know the child is a Burdick?
(a) It has one green eye and one blue eye.
(b) It is being held by Mildred.
(c) It has bright red hair.
(d) It does not stop screaming.
2. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
3. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
(a) Two beavers.
(b) Six muskrats.
(c) One bear.
(d) Four foxes.
4. Grandma also has a vial of ________ to attract the animals.
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own apples.
(b) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(c) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
(d) The pudding is made from her own corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Christmas program is getting closer, and while Carleen Lovejoy has a magnificent costume, Mary Alice has only what?
2. In a final Christmas surprise, Grandma did what?
3. The heart of the program is what?
4. What does Bootsie bring that he will not allow Mary Alice to keep?
5. Final exams are coming up at school, and while a whiz at English and composition, Mary Alice struggled with __________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)