|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
(a) Four foxes.
(b) Two beavers.
(c) One bear.
(d) Six muskrats.
2. Final exams are coming up at school, and while a whiz at English and composition, Mary Alice struggled with __________.
3. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Man Lynquist.
(b) Old Lady Lynquist.
(c) Old Man Nyquist.
(d) Old Lady Nyquist.
4. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
(a) They do not have a teacher guiding them.
(b) No student at the school can really sing.
(c) They have never practiced together before.
(d) They have never sung before.
5. Who is one of the last to be served?
(b) Augie Fluke.
(c) Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son of the principal?
2. What does Bootsie do for Mary Alice?
3. Grandma discovers Arnold is a single man, and ___________.
4. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
5. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)