|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
(a) The rubber waders and walnut shells.
(b) The rubber waders and the corn.
(c) The rubber waders and the pecans.
(d) The rubber waders and the pumpkins.
2. A terrified Arnold Green pads down the stairs. How does he explain this surprising event?
(a) He was tutor Maxine.
(b) He was having tea with Maxine.
(c) He was asking Maxine to marry him.
(d) He was painting a nude portrait of Maxine when the snake fell from the rafters onto Maxine.
3. Mary Alice works up her nerve and writes an invitation to Royce. How does Royce respond?
4. Wordlessly, Grandma stews up some _______ on the stove.
5. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
(a) The glue.
(b) The tar.
(c) The sauce.
(d) The soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
2. Mary Alice has managed to shed the "____________" reputation.
3. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
4. The next day, Grandma negotiates a good deal for the hides with whom?
5. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)