|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maxine is gone, Grandma explains that she kept a _________ in the rafters of the attic in order to keep the birds away.
2. There are rumors of trying to do what to Arnold?
(a) Run him out of town as a corrupting influence.
(b) Put him in jail.
(c) Convince him to stay permanently.
(d) Get him to marry Maxine.
3. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
(a) No student at the school can really sing.
(b) They do not have a teacher guiding them.
(c) They have never sung before.
(d) They have never practiced together before.
4. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
(a) Whether or not the rest of her class wants treats.
(b) Whether or not they should eat pie.
(c) Whether or not they are invited guests.
(d) Whether or not they are stealing.
5. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mary Alice.
(c) Augie Fluke.
(d) Mrs. Pensinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Royce shows himself to be very good at math, and partly to romance him, Mary Alice does what?
2. For how long does Halloween go on?
3. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
4. Grandma comes out of the cobhouse, frightening the boys, and covers the leader in what?
5. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)