|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the principal's son?
(a) He is wearing glasses.
(b) He has a bald, irritated head and a bandaged nose.
(c) He is on crutches.
(d) He is coughing.
2. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
(b) The East.
(c) The west.
3. The town seems to come down on whose side, regarding this event?
4. Next, Grandma and Mary Alice travel to the _______________ residence.
5. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(b) The pie is made from her own apples.
(c) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(d) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response, Grandma plays matchmaker and hosts a dinner with Arnold Green and who?
2. How does Grandma know the child is a Burdick?
3. Things are just about to go great when what happens?
4. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
5. What does Bootsie do for Mary Alice?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)