|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
(a) Public opinion shifts against Maxine and for Arnold.
(b) Public opinion shifts for Maxine and away from Arnold.
(c) Public opinion shifts against Royce and for Arnold.
(d) Public opinion shifts against Grandma and for Arnold.
2. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
(a) On a Thursday.
(b) On a Saturday.
(c) On a Sunday.
(d) On a Tuesday.
3. How does Mary Alice feel about meeting Royce?
(a) She is a little scared.
(b) She is quite happy.
(c) She is terribly nervous.
(d) She is very excited.
4. In response, Grandma plays matchmaker and hosts a dinner with Arnold Green and who?
(c) Mary Alice.
(d) The English teacher Miss Butler.
5. Also surprising, they go out and do what?
(a) Make a wreath out of fallen fir tree branches.
(b) Help out at a soup kitchen.
(c) Buy a Christmas tree.
(d) Cut down a fir tree to act as a Christmas tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pies turn the party from _______________.
2. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
3. Why does the chorus practice sound awful?
4. Grandma discovers Arnold is a single man, and ___________.
5. Carleen Lovejoy will play the leader of ______________, and she is intent on outshining all others.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)