|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A terrified Arnold Green pads down the stairs. How does he explain this surprising event?
(a) He was asking Maxine to marry him.
(b) He was tutor Maxine.
(c) He was having tea with Maxine.
(d) He was painting a nude portrait of Maxine when the snake fell from the rafters onto Maxine.
2. Royce and Mary Alice awkwardly meet, and there is obvious _________.
3. The artist, Arnold Green, explains that he is from ________, and that no one has had room in the entire town for him.
(b) The west.
(d) The East.
4. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
(a) Old Lady Lynquist.
(b) Old Man Nyquist.
(c) Old Man Lynquist.
(d) Old Lady Nyquist.
5. Grandma and Mary Alice take a load of the treats to the party, and who serves them?
(a) Mrs. Pensinger.
(b) Mary Alice.
(c) Augie Fluke.
Short Answer Questions
1. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
2. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
3. Arriving home, Mary Alice is surprised to see Grandma tramping around in the snow in rubber waders, hauling a basket full of what?
4. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
5. Some ___________ come to the cobhouse and fall over the wire that Grandma strung.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)