|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bootsie do for Mary Alice?
(a) He brings little knick-knacks from the field.
(b) He sleeps by her to keep her warm.
(c) He protects her at night.
(d) He hunts for her.
2. The pies turn the party from _______________.
(a) Fun to pathetic.
(b) Pathetic to fun.
(c) Large to small.
(d) Games to food.
3. The heart of the program is what?
(a) The Nativity scene.
(b) The Hallelujah Chorus.
(c) The speech made by a senior.
(d) The dance number.
4. Halloween is a _________ occasion in Grandma's town.
5. To everyone's surprise, Mary Alice is chosen to play what part?
(a) The lead dancer.
(b) The main speaker.
(c) An angel.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Alice works up her nerve and writes an invitation to Royce. How does Royce respond?
2. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
3. When do Mary Alice and Royce meet?
4. To everyone's consternation, Maxine Patch bounds down the stairs how?
5. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)