1. What is the first virtue of social institution, according to Rawls?
2. What branch of philosophy is this book concerned with?
3. What does Rawls want his theory of justice to be?
A viable alternative to other theories.
4. What defines a good society, according to Rawls?
A just society.
5. How, according to Rawls, does justice help to assign rights and duties?
It ensures that there is an equal distribution of such.
6. Who should hold the greatest advantage in Rawls’ ideal society?
This section contains 4,222 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)