Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What are so small that the dot on the letter "i" could hold 5 billion of them?
2. When was the Big Bang Theory first proposed?
3. Had the universe formed just slightly differently:
Mankind would not exist.
4. The British astronomer Martin Rees hypothesizes that there could be an infinite number of what?
5. According to Einstein's theories, what is the nature of space?
6. Our universe is at least how many light-years wide?
Part 1, Chapter 2
1. The fact that Pluto has a moon was not discovered until:
2. When was Pluto discovered?
3. Pluto is the first planet to be discovered by an:
4. Many scientists suspect that Pluto is just a comet of the:
5. In a span of just 20 years, the number of known...
This section contains 2,815 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)