1. What are so small that the dot on the letter "i" could hold 5 billion of them?
2. When was the Big Bang Theory first proposed?
3. Had the universe formed just slightly differently:
4. The British astronomer Martin Rees hypothesizes that there could be an infinite number of what?
5. According to Einstein's theories, what is the nature of space?
6. Our universe is at least how many light-years wide?
7. The fact that Pluto has a moon was not discovered until:
8. When was Pluto discovered?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,297 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)