Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 1 to Part 2, Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Pluto is the first planet to be discovered by an:
2. Many scientists suspect that Pluto is just a comet of the:
a) Neptunian Belt.
b) Orion Belt.
c) Solar Belt.
d) Kuiper Belt.
3. The fact that Pluto has a moon was not discovered until:
4. The British astronomer Martin Rees hypothesizes that there could be an infinite number of what?
a) Electromagnetic frequencies.
b) Different universes.
c) Speeds of light.
d) Subatomic particles.
5. About how many stars can be seen from Earth using a two-inch telescope?
a) 3 million.
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)