|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member's autopsy did Martha attend?
2. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
3. Many historians consider Martha's diary to be _____________.
(d) slightly interesting
4. Martha began to keep a diary because ___________________________.
(a) No one really knows
(b) She wanted to keep a medical log
(c) She wanted to pass her story to her children
(d) She had a hard time remembering appointments
5. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
(b) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did young unwed mothers stay?
2. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
3. For how many years did Martha work as a midwife?
4. Delivering babies was left primarily to whom?
5. How many times in 27 years of midwife practice did Martha ever call a doctor?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)