|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Martha start her diary?
2. What is the epidemic in the summer of 1787?
(c) Scarlet fever
3. Which social and economic class had more out-of-wedlock births?
(a) The upper class
(b) The lower class
(c) The middle class
(d) Each class had an equal share
4. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
5. What is Martha accused of taking from a neighbor?
(a) A tablecloth
(b) A pie
(c) Some flax
(d) A turkey
Short Answer Questions
1. An unwed mother was required to _______________________.
2. Were marriages arranged in the 18th century?
3. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
4. Which prominent man in Hallowell did not like Isaac Foster?
5. How many nights had Ephraim spent in the woods as a surveyor?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)