|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
2. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
3. How old is Martha at the beginning of 1796?
(a) Over 50
(b) Over 40
(c) Over 70
(d) Over 60
4. Martha's diary entries did not follow the same tone as other midwives from ________________.
(b) Rhode Island
5. Which family member's autopsy did Martha attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town was Martha Ballard born?
2. Delivering babies was left primarily to whom?
3. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
4. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
5. What is the function of a midwife?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)