|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
2. Which of the following is not something Martha had to contend with as a midwife?
(a) False Labor
(d) Premature births
3. Which of the following is not a way in which Martha would discuss a man in her diary?
4. Who does the woman in #82 claim is the father of her child?
(a) Reverend Foster
(b) Captain North
(c) Henry Sewall
(d) Jonathan Ballard
5. How many children did Martha have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha's training was _________________________.
2. Martha's diary entries did not follow the same tone as other midwives from ________________.
3. Who does Jonathan Ballard marry in February of 1792?
4. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
5. What does Martha charge for each birth?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)