|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
2. What is Martha's physical state?
(a) Terminally ill
(b) Tired and in constant pain
3. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
4. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
5. What is the function of a midwife?
(d) Deliver babies
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ephraim's attitude about his surveying work?
2. What does young Ephraim do after the family's move?
3. How does Martha refer to single women in her diary?
4. With whom does Dolly Ballard apprentice as a dressmaker?
5. How many nights had Ephraim spent in the woods as a surveyor?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)