|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
(d) Sheared sheep and broke flax
2. Martha began to keep a diary because ___________________________.
(a) She wanted to pass her story to her children
(b) She wanted to keep a medical log
(c) She had a hard time remembering appointments
(d) No one really knows
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. When could a man be charged with fornication?
(a) When he refused to take responsibility for a child
(b) When he was married
(c) When an affair lasted more than six months
(d) When his partner was a young girl
5. Premarital sex in 18th century New England is considered to be ______________.
(a) A crime
Short Answer Questions
1. A physician's training was ___________________________.
2. How many children does Martha deliver in her lifetime?
3. What was Ephraim's profession?
4. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
5. Who does Rebecca Foster accuse of raping her?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)