|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many men during Martha's lifetime thought that education for a woman was ________________.
2. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Kennebec River
(b) Colorado River
(c) Ohio River
(d) Mississippi River
3. For how many years did Martha work as a midwife?
4. What is the state of Martha's accounts at this point?
(a) Could be better
5. Martha used her diary to _________________.
(a) unload her problems
(b) vent about emotional problems
(c) track her businesses
(d) complain about her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
2. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
3. What was the death rate in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
4. What are Mr. Densmore's occupations?
5. In what year does Martha start her diary?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)