|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are 18th century weddings described?
(a) Extremely reserved
(b) Over the top
(c) Big events
2. The confrontation between Ephraim and the answer to #115 eventually led to _______________________.
(a) Malta War of 1809
(b) French and Indian War
(c) The end of Ephraim's career
(d) War of 1812
3. Who committed a murder/suicide on July 9, 1806?
(a) Reverend Foster
(b) Dr. Densmore
(c) Dr. Page
(d) Captain Purrinton
4. Martha's success rate was ____________________.
(b) very high
(c) below average
5. What is the state of Martha's accounts at this point?
(d) Could be better
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
2. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
3. Why does Martha become increasingly dependent on Jonathan?
4. Who is Reverend Isaac Foster?
5. What is the perception of midwives among women?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)