|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business did men handle during Martha's lifetime?
(a) Education work
(b) Public business
(c) Religious work
(d) Legal work
2. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Ohio River
(b) Colorado River
(c) Kennebec River
(d) Mississippi River
3. Who committed a murder/suicide on July 9, 1806?
(a) Dr. Page
(b) Dr. Densmore
(c) Reverend Foster
(d) Captain Purrinton
4. Martha's success rate was comparable to the statistics of the _______________.
5. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
2. Where does Ephraim spend his 80th birthday?
3. With whom does Dolly Ballard apprentice as a dressmaker?
4. How long did brides remain with their parents after the marriage?
5. In what year does Martha start her diary?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)