|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of Dr. Page's training, Martha thinks he is _______________.
(b) better than she
2. In Martha's time it was a common practice for _______________ to attend autopsies.
3. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
(a) taking a nap
(b) drinking water
(c) purging the body
(d) sitting in the sun
4. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
5. Who buys the parcel of land next to Jonathan's?
(a) Captain Purrinton
(b) Henry Sewall
(c) Reverend Foster
(d) Dr. Page
Short Answer Questions
1. What played an important role in selecting a marriage partner?
2. What was a normal occurrence during courtship?
3. In what year was Martha Ballard born?
4. What is the perception of midwives among women?
5. How were the churches in each town supported?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)