|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha's success rate was comparable to the statistics of the _______________.
2. Which of the following is not one of the hardships associated with surveying?
(a) Wild animals
(c) Quick payment
(d) Lack of food
3. Many men during Martha's lifetime thought that education for a woman was ________________.
4. How many people in the Ballard household get married in 1792?
5. How many autopsies did Martha attend in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ephraim consider his imprisonment?
2. Who does Ephraim encounter who do not give up their land?
3. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
4. How long did brides remain with their parents after the marriage?
5. How old is Martha at the beginning of 1796?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)