|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Martha and Ephraim move their family?
(a) The Mill Pond house
(b) Henry Sewall's house
(c) Captain North's house
(d) Old Lieutenant Howard's house
2. What was the profession of John Davis Jr.'s father?
3. Which physician is threatened by Martha's practice?
(a) Dr. Foster
(b) Dr. Densmore
(c) Dr. Cony
(d) Dr. Page
4. What was the death rate in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
(a) 10 per 1500
(b) 150 per 1000
(c) 15 per 1000
(d) 50 per 1000
5. Whose illegitimate child does Martha deliver in October of 1791?
(a) Rebecca Densmore
(b) Rebecca Foster
(c) Ellen Franklin
(d) Sally Pierce
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
2. Where did young unwed mothers stay?
3. What was Ephraim's profession?
4. Where did James stay after the murders?
5. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)