|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
2. Where do Martha and Ephraim move their family?
(a) Henry Sewall's house
(b) Captain North's house
(c) Old Lieutenant Howard's house
(d) The Mill Pond house
3. Why was Ephraim released during the days?
(a) To get exercise
(b) To work to pay his debt
(c) To visit Martha
(d) To get some sunshine
4. What business did men handle during Martha's lifetime?
(a) Legal work
(b) Education work
(c) Religious work
(d) Public business
5. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha began to keep a diary because ___________________________.
2. What is Ephraim's attitude about his surveying work?
3. How old is Martha in the spring of 1804?
4. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
5. Why was Martha able to keep her daughters at home for the majority of their young adult lives?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)