|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martha's main concern at this time?
(a) A terminal illness
(b) Ephraim's health
(c) Her grandchildren
(d) Getting older
2. What was the relationship between doctors and midwives during this period?
3. What is Martha accused of taking from a neighbor?
(a) A tablecloth
(b) Some flax
(c) A pie
(d) A turkey
4. Who does Jonathan Ballard marry in February of 1792?
(a) Sally Pierce
(b) Rebecca Densmore
(c) Ellen Howe
(d) Rebecca Foster
5. Young midwives are __________________ by the doctors in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
2. What did Ephraim consider his imprisonment?
3. In what town was Martha Ballard born?
4. How long did brides remain with their parents after the marriage?
5. What does young Ephraim do after the family's move?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)