|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
(a) Her kitchen cupboard
(b) Her diary
(c) Her bedside table
(d) Her desk drawer
2. Which of the following is not one of the hardships associated with surveying?
(a) Lack of food
(b) Wild animals
(c) Quick payment
3. What was the wife expected to make for the couple's new home?
(a) A quilt
(b) New clothes
4. Who is Reverend Isaac Foster?
(a) The preacher in Portland
(b) The preacher in Augusta
(c) The preacher in Hallowell
(d) The preacher in Kennebunk
5. Where do Martha and Ephraim build a house?
(a) On Jonathan's farm
(b) In Portland
(c) In Augusta
(d) In Kennebunk
Short Answer Questions
1. What played an important role in selecting a marriage partner?
2. With whom does Dolly Ballard apprentice as a dressmaker?
3. Who is Dr. Page?
4. Martha's success rate was ____________________.
5. How many of the children of the answer to #148 escaped?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)