|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose illegitimate child does Martha deliver in October of 1791?
(a) Rebecca Foster
(b) Ellen Franklin
(c) Sally Pierce
(d) Rebecca Densmore
2. When could a man be charged with fornication?
(a) When he was married
(b) When his partner was a young girl
(c) When an affair lasted more than six months
(d) When he refused to take responsibility for a child
3. Young midwives are __________________ by the doctors in the area.
4. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
5. Who does the woman in #82 claim is the father of her child?
(a) Jonathan Ballard
(b) Reverend Foster
(c) Henry Sewall
(d) Captain North
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
2. Where did James stay after the murders?
3. How many of his children did the answer to #148 kill?
4. How many children does Martha deliver in her lifetime?
5. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)