|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 1789.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
(a) Cut the umbilical cord
(b) Transported the midwife and nurses
(c) Boiled the water
(d) Cut the bandages
2. What was Martha Ballard's maiden name?
3. How long had the Ballards been living at John Jones Mill?
(a) 5 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 10 years
4. Why was Martha able to keep her daughters at home for the majority of their young adult lives?
(a) She had enough money from her two businesses
(b) She asked them to stay
(c) She would not let them marry
(d) She demanded that they stay
5. What is Isaac Foster's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rebecca Foster accuse of raping her?
2. What do Ephraim and Jonathan build for Martha?
3. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
4. Who is Reverend Isaac Foster?
5. What are Mr. Densmore's occupations?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)