|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 1789.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
2. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
3. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
(a) taking a nap
(b) drinking water
(c) purging the body
(d) sitting in the sun
4. How many preachers was each town allowed?
5. How many children does Martha deliver in her lifetime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martha's sister's name?
2. Who does Rebecca Foster accuse of raping her?
3. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
4. What business did men handle during Martha's lifetime?
5. What happened to the man accused of raping Rebecca?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)