|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 1789.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ephraim's profession?
(a) Lawyer and miller
(b) Surveyor and miller
(c) Lawyer and judge
(d) Surveyor and judge
2. To what state do Martha and Ephraim move with their family?
(a) New York
3. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Ohio River
(b) Mississippi River
(c) Kennebec River
(d) Colorado River
4. How many children did Martha have?
5. How many children does Martha deliver in her lifetime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martha's sister's name?
2. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
3. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
4. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
5. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)