|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 1789.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
(a) sitting in the sun
(b) drinking water
(c) purging the body
(d) taking a nap
2. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
(a) Sheared sheep and broke flax
3. In what year was Martha Ballard born?
4. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
5. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
2. What is the function of a midwife?
3. To what state do Martha and Ephraim move with their family?
4. What was Martha Ballard's maiden name?
5. What happened to the man accused of raping Rebecca?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)