|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 1796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many New England tows were religiously divided between the strict ______________ and the liberals.
2. Who is Reverend Isaac Foster?
(a) The preacher in Kennebunk
(b) The preacher in Hallowell
(c) The preacher in Augusta
(d) The preacher in Portland
3. How does Martha refer to single women in her diary?
(a) Miss or their father's name
(b) Miss or their fiance's name
(c) Miss or their first name
(d) Ms. or their first name
4. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
5. What did Martha use as purgatives?
(c) Marshmallow root
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mr. Densmore's occupations?
2. How many preachers was each town allowed?
3. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
4. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
5. Which of the following is not something Martha noted in her diary about each birth?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)