|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 1796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Martha and Ephraim move their family?
(a) Henry Sewall's house
(b) Old Lieutenant Howard's house
(c) Captain North's house
(d) The Mill Pond house
2. How long had the Ballards been living at John Jones Mill?
(a) 3 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 10 years
3. What did Martha use as purgatives?
(c) Marshmallow root
4. Which of the following is not a way in which Martha would discuss a man in her diary?
5. Which of the following is not one of the hardships associated with surveying?
(a) Lack of food
(b) Wild animals
(d) Quick payment
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha charge for each birth?
2. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
3. Which prominent man in Hallowell did not like Isaac Foster?
4. Martha's success rate was ____________________.
5. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)