|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 1796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
2. The confrontation between Ephraim and the answer to #115 eventually led to _______________________.
(a) War of 1812
(b) The end of Ephraim's career
(c) French and Indian War
(d) Malta War of 1809
3. What is the perception of midwives among women?
4. Who is the new girl hired by Martha to help in the house?
5. Which of Martha's daughters spun yarn for weaving and trading?
(a) Hannah and Molly
(b) Molly and Ellen
(c) Hannah and Dolly
(d) Hannah and Daisy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martha refer to single women in her diary?
2. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
3. What is Martha's sister's name?
4. Many New England tows were religiously divided between the strict ______________ and the liberals.
5. What happened to the man accused of raping Rebecca?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)