|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 1796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rebecca Foster accuse of raping her?
(a) Colonel North
(b) James Franklin
(c) Thomas Sewall
(d) Henry Sewall
2. Which of the following is not one of the hardships associated with surveying?
(a) Quick payment
(b) Wild animals
(c) Lack of food
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. The confrontation between Ephraim and the answer to #115 eventually led to _______________________.
(a) War of 1812
(b) The end of Ephraim's career
(c) Malta War of 1809
(d) French and Indian War
5. What was the death rate in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
(a) 10 per 1500
(b) 15 per 1000
(c) 150 per 1000
(d) 50 per 1000
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Martha use as purgatives?
2. Why does Dr. Page become a problem for Martha?
3. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
4. How old is Ephraim in January of 1796?
5. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)