|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 1796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a way in which Martha would discuss a man in her diary?
2. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
3. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
(a) The birth of her first child
(b) The death of a mother and child
(c) The Baptism of her last child
(d) The first time she delivers a child
4. Who does Ephraim encounter who do not give up their land?
(a) French explorers
(c) U.S. army troops
(d) Native Americans
5. Martha's success rate was comparable to the statistics of the _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epidemic in the summer of 1787?
2. Where do Martha and Ephraim move their family?
3. Why does Dr. Page become a problem for Martha?
4. How many nights had Ephraim spent in the woods as a surveyor?
5. Many New England tows were religiously divided between the strict ______________ and the liberals.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)