Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 28-30)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
2. What did Stevenson want to use in breaking codes?
3. Who was Admiral Wilhelm Canaris?
4. How did the Germans communicate with their vessels?
5. What was Donovan investigating?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did Roosevelt realize about Germany and its system of codes?
2. What did Churchill appoint Stevenson to and out of where does he operate?
3. How did Donovan become more involved with...
This section contains 1,307 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)