|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hoover do because of his anger?
(a) Insist upon being present at all future meetings.
(b) Causes problems for the BSC.
(c) Fire the men that he was forced to hire.
(d) Insist on his best ten agents monitoring the Russians in Europe.
2. Where was an assassination team waiting to kill Heydrich?
(a) At the airport from which Heydrich was flying.
(b) At a hair pin curve.
(c) In the assembly building.
(d) In Heydrich's personal quarters.
3. What did the Allies use at first to try to attack the heavy water plant?
(a) Internal sabotage by Norwegians who worked there.
(c) Bombs dropped by B-52s.
(d) Unmanned missles.
4. Who had a relationship with I. B. Farben?
(a) Giant Oil.
(b) British Petroleum.
(c) Shell Oil.
(d) Standard Oil.
5. To whom was CYNTHIA married?
(b) Arthur Pack.
(d) Sir Roger Donne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the British sink the French fleet at Oran?
2. For what were the Russians pushing?
3. Who ran their own activities from their Washington embassy?
4. Through whom did the United States pass arms to the British?
5. What did Heydrich's plan for the Czech nation suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stevenson head off Nazi support in Brazil?
2. Who did Bohr send out of Denmark with his notes and what happened?
3. Briefly explain who "TRICYCLE" was and his involvement with the United States.
4. What did CYNTHIA discuss with CaptaiN Brousse and what does Stevenson decide to do in connection with what CYNTHIA learns?
5. Describe how the Bismarck was encountered in Norwegian waters by the Hood.
6. Describe the problems that were occurring in the British and American intelligence communities after TORCH.
7. How were some large corporations in the United States helping the Nazi efforts at world domination?
8. How did the BSC set up Hitler to believe that Heydrich's death was "in the stars"?
9. What did the Brits do to even the research race for the atomic bomb?
10. Describe the assassination of Heydrich.
This section contains 1,125 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)