Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The Prinz Eugen.
(d) The Dorsetshire.
2. What did Churchill learn when he and Roosevelt met on June 17?
(a) That the allies were still hoding Tobruk but rather tenuously.
(b) That Stalin had met with German representatives.
(c) That the Americans wanted to concentrate on the Pacific arena.
(d) That Tobruk fell.
3. Who did Roosevelt send to Britain?
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) American advisors.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt.
4. To whom did Bohr give his important papers and tell to escape?
(a) Stefan Rozental.
(b) Warner Von Braun.
(c) Clyde Greenbaum.
(d) No one.
5. Who continued his work in Copenhagen?
(a) Dr. Niels Bohr.
(c) Von Braun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through whom did the United States pass arms to the British?
2. What did the Allies use at first to try to attack the heavy water plant?
3. What did the BSC work to keep from happening in Mexican ports?
4. What helped make the D-Day invasion easier for Allied bombers?
5. Where did the French have gold hidden?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)