|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where had the last four men of the assassination team come?
(a) They parachuted in.
(b) They came from the United States.
(c) They were Australians.
(d) They were Canadians trained by Stevenson.
2. What did the Germans spend years doing prior to WWII in the United States?
(a) Establishing a spy network.
(b) Consolidating the interests of their industrial concerns.
(c) Engaging in espionage especially about the plans for the atomic bomb.
(d) Buying land in remote areas.
3. When was the invasion fleet for JUBILEE ready?
(a) December 12, 1942.
(b) August 18, 1944.
(c) January 11, 1943.
(d) August 18, 1942.
4. What did Hitler use to make decisions?
(a) A conference of his four most trusted advisors.
(b) Tea Leaves.
(d) I Ching.
5. On account of what did J. Edgar Hoover blame Stevenson's request for information was not answered.
(a) Communist sympathizers.
(b) Misinterpreted codes.
(c) A lack of personnel to process the request.
(d) A downed radio station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
2. With whom did CYNTHIA form liaisons?
3. What helped make the D-Day invasion easier for Allied bombers?
4. How long did it take the Germans to make the Norsk Hydro plant operational again after it was destroyed?
5. What was the code name for the invasion of French North Africa?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)