|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans learn the value of when the Bismarck was found and sunk?
(a) Cooperation among allies.
(b) Using the Enigma machine.
(c) The Americans' help.
(d) Radio traffic analysis.
2. What reached the Italian Embassy in Rio?
(a) Some of the money transferred to Mexico.
(b) Several exposed double agents.
(c) Two KGB agents who were working for the United States.
(d) Intelligence about the next thrust of Hitler's plan for Latin America.
3. What was spotted in Norway in May of 1941?
(a) The Eagle.
(b) The Bismarck.
(c) The Essex.
(d) The Queen Victoria.
4. Where did the French have gold hidden?
(a) At a fort on Gibraltar.
(b) In Brazil.
(c) In the West Indies.
(d) At a fort on Martinique.
5. What did Stevenson confiscate?
(a) About 90 percent of the money sent to Mexico.
(b) A plane used to illegally transport intelligence for the Nazis.
(c) A third of the money sent to Mexico.
(d) Several million Dutch-marks in U. S. banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the village of Lidice?
2. Where was an assassination team waiting to kill Heydrich?
3. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
4. Who had a relationship with I. B. Farben?
5. What plans were begun in August 1941?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)