Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Roosevelt send to Britain?
(a) American advisors.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt.
2. To whom was CYNTHIA married?
(a) Arthur Pack.
(d) Sir Roger Donne.
3. Who ran their own activities from their Washington embassy?
(a) None of the other countires.
(b) The Vichy French.
(c) The exiled Dutch crown.
(d) The exiled Swedish crown.
4. What did the Germans spend years doing prior to WWII in the United States?
(a) Establishing a spy network.
(b) Engaging in espionage especially about the plans for the atomic bomb.
(c) Consolidating the interests of their industrial concerns.
(d) Buying land in remote areas.
5. What reached the Italian Embassy in Rio?
(a) Intelligence about the next thrust of Hitler's plan for Latin America.
(b) Some of the money transferred to Mexico.
(c) Two KGB agents who were working for the United States.
(d) Several exposed double agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
2. What else did the operation in question #133 do?
3. When did Hitler declare war on the United States?
4. What did some agents use for money when desperate?
5. Who was CYNTHIA?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)