|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was skeptical of the plans for the North African invasion?
2. What did Hitler use to make decisions?
(a) Tea Leaves.
(c) A conference of his four most trusted advisors.
(d) I Ching.
3. How long did the Germans believe it would take them to conquer Russia?
(a) 8 months.
(b) No more than a year.
(c) 20 weeks.
(d) 36 weeks.
4. What did Hoover not find credible?
(b) SUGAR DADDY.
5. What was under the atomic research lab in Copenhagen?
(a) A heavy water cyclotron.
(b) A back-up record of all the research notes.
(c) A huge fusion tunnel.
(d) An atom splitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was assembled to give the impression of an invasion at Dieppe?
2. Why did the papers not arrive?
3. Who was transferring large sums of money to Mexico?
4. Who had a relationship with I. B. Farben?
5. What did the BSC work to keep from happening in Mexican ports?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did the Allies want to get out of Denmark and why?
2. At what did operation JUBILEE succeed?
3. What did the BSC plan to do about Heydrich and what is one of his most despicable duties?
4. Who did Bohr send out of Denmark with his notes and what happened?
5. What did J. Edgar Hoover get angry and how does Stevenson try to appease the man?
6. What did the Russians want of the allies and what are the Russians considering?
7. Describe the trials of trying to obtain the French naval ciphers.
8. What was the purpose of operation JUBILEE and what did the Germans think was happening?
9. Who was Niels Bohr and why are the British interested in him?
10. What was the American involvement in the war at this point (May, 1941)?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)