|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the Germans to make the Norsk Hydro plant operational again after it was destroyed?
(a) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. With whom did Stevenson battle about U.S. companies and their foreign subsidiaries doing business with the Nazis?
(a) John L. Lewis.
(c) J. Edgar Hoover.
3. What was the SWALLOW team?
(a) A team to fly in to perform covert operations in France.
(b) A team designed to fly in to perform covert operations in Russia.
(c) A back-up team to Cheese.
(d) The special ops team in the Pacific arena.
4. What did Heydrich's plan for the Czech nation suggest?
(a) Mass murder of many people.
(b) An atomic bomb to totally destroy the land.
(c) Trying to win over the peasants.
(d) Taking all the young Aryan-type children and sending them to Germany for adoption.
5. How long did the Germans believe it would take them to conquer Russia?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 20 weeks.
(c) 36 weeks.
(d) No more than a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was J. Edgar Hoover angry?
2. To whom did Bohr give his important papers and tell to escape?
3. When was the invasion fleet for JUBILEE ready?
4. What did Hoover not find credible?
5. Who continued his work in Copenhagen?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)