|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were the Russians pushing?
(a) Opening a third front.
(b) An atomic bomb on Berlin.
(c) Opening a second front.
(d) Conceding Poland and Hungary.
2. Why did the lab and experiments of the man in #157 grow?
(a) He was Hitler's brother-in-law and received special treatment.
(b) He finally figured out the correct sequence for fission.
(c) He finally figured out the correct sequence for fusion.
(d) He had unlimited funding from Hitler.
3. Who was CYNTHIA?
(a) An agent is recruited by the BSC
(b) An agent working for the gestapo.
(c) An agent recruited by the CIA.
(d) An agent in charge of radio communications in Bermuda.
4. What did the German's revenge spark?
(a) Russia joining the allies.
(b) Several more European countries to join the allies.
(c) The resistance movement.
5. What did the BSC work to keep from happening in Mexican ports?
(a) Sale of munitions to Germany.
(b) German ships resupplying there.
(c) Sabotage of U. S. naval vessels.
(d) Sale of munitions to Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Germans retaliate for Heydrich's death?
2. What did some agents use for money when desperate?
3. Where was the German radar?
4. What were the Russians considering?
5. Who worked at British Intelligence in a sensitive position?
Short Essay Questions
1. What countries were trying to develop the atomic bomb and which country had the advantage?
2. Where did Bohr and his son, Aage, ultimately end up?
3. Describe the sinking of the Bismarck a few days later.
4. What was the purpose of operation JUBILEE and what did the Germans think was happening?
5. Describe the problems that were occurring in the British and American intelligence communities after TORCH.
6. How did the Germans retaliate for the death of Heydrich and what was the result of the Germans' actions?
7. Who did Bohr send out of Denmark with his notes and what happened?
8. What did the narrator write about the Vichy French?
9. How were some large corporations in the United States helping the Nazi efforts at world domination?
10. Briefly explain who "TRICYCLE" was and his involvement with the United States.
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)