|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Allies think they had failed to do?
(a) Destroy the Norsk Hydro plant.
(b) Break a code concerning D-day.
(c) Convince Stalin to remain at war with Hitler.
(d) Assassinate Heydrich.
2. Where was the German radar?
3. Who had a relationship with I. B. Farben?
(a) Standard Oil.
(b) British Petroleum.
(c) Shell Oil.
(d) Giant Oil.
4. What did the Germans spend years doing prior to WWII in the United States?
(a) Establishing a spy network.
(b) Buying land in remote areas.
(c) Consolidating the interests of their industrial concerns.
(d) Engaging in espionage especially about the plans for the atomic bomb.
5. What reached the Italian Embassy in Rio?
(a) Some of the money transferred to Mexico.
(b) Two KGB agents who were working for the United States.
(c) Intelligence about the next thrust of Hitler's plan for Latin America.
(d) Several exposed double agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler use to make decisions?
2. Who seemed to have the greatest chance of being first to develop the atomic bomb?
3. What did some agents use for money when desperate?
4. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
5. Who was Aage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Bohr eventually leave Denmark and where does he go?
2. What did CYNTHIA discuss with CaptaiN Brousse and what does Stevenson decide to do in connection with what CYNTHIA learns?
3. At what did operation JUBILEE succeed?
4. Who did Bohr send out of Denmark with his notes and what happened?
5. What countries were trying to develop the atomic bomb and which country had the advantage?
6. Briefly explain who "TRICYCLE" was and his involvement with the United States.
7. Discuss operation TORCH.
8. What did the Russians want of the allies and what are the Russians considering?
9. How were some large corporations in the United States helping the Nazi efforts at world domination?
10. How did Stevenson stymie money laundering efforts by the Nazis in Mexico?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)