|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stevenson confiscate?
(a) About 90 percent of the money sent to Mexico.
(b) A plane used to illegally transport intelligence for the Nazis.
(c) A third of the money sent to Mexico.
(d) Several million Dutch-marks in U. S. banks.
2. What did CYNTHIA'S work accomplish?
(a) It makes operation TORCH possible.
(b) The fall of many major German operatives in France.
(c) The fall of many major German operatives in the United States.
(d) The fall of many major German operatives in England.
3. Where was an assassination team waiting to kill Heydrich?
(a) At the airport from which Heydrich was flying.
(b) At a hair pin curve.
(c) In the assembly building.
(d) In Heydrich's personal quarters.
4. What enabled the the invasion fleet for North Africa pass through the Straights of Gibraltar?
(a) Continuous bombing of the German forces in the area.
(b) Misinformation that sent the Germans towards Dakar.
(c) A nighttime passage.
(d) The fake invasion at Brest.
5. How long did it take the Germans to make the Norsk Hydro plant operational again after it was destroyed?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spotted the Bismarck off the French coast?
2. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
3. What was assembled to give the impression of an invasion at Dieppe?
4. When did Hitler declare war on the United States?
5. What did the Allies use at first to try to attack the heavy water plant?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)