|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was captured in the St. Lawrence in December 1941?
(a) The Swedish head of intelligence.
(b) The Russian chief of staff.
(c) The Polish crown prince.
(d) Two Islands.
2. What enabled the the invasion fleet for North Africa pass through the Straights of Gibraltar?
(a) The fake invasion at Brest.
(b) Misinformation that sent the Germans towards Dakar.
(c) Continuous bombing of the German forces in the area.
(d) A nighttime passage.
3. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
(a) In holes bored in two keys.
(b) Through an agent who parachuted in.
(c) By a radio-encrypted signal.
(d) Via an Enigma drum.
4. What else did the operation in question #133 do?
(a) Tested the enemy radar.
(b) Tested the enemy's codes.
(c) Gained considerable ground for the allies.
(d) Tested the enemy's morale.
5. Who seemed to have the greatest chance of being first to develop the atomic bomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Heydirch's duties?
2. Who was Cheese?
3. What were the British warships forming a trap for?
4. Who ran their own activities from their Washington embassy?
5. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)