|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were the Russians pushing?
(a) Conceding Poland and Hungary.
(b) Opening a third front.
(c) Opening a second front.
(d) An atomic bomb on Berlin.
2. How did the Germans retaliate for Heydrich's death?
(a) Setting fire to the crops.
(b) Ordering a dusk to dawn curfew.
(c) Killing 100 Czechs every evening.
(d) Bombed Bilovec until it was all rubble.
3. Who was Aage?
(a) Bohr's son.
(b) Bohr's brother-in-law.
(c) Bohr's co-worker.
(d) An agent who spirited Bohr out of Denmark.
4. What did the men throw at Heydrich's car as it passed them?
(a) A letter with an ultimatum.
(c) A grenade.
(d) Flowers to confuse him.
5. Who was transferring large sums of money to Mexico?
(a) Russian KGB agents.
(b) Italian diplomats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Germans believe it would take them to conquer Russia?
2. With whom did CYNTHIA form liaisons?
3. What was assembled to give the impression of an invasion at Dieppe?
4. What did CYNTHIA obtain from a former lover?
5. When did Heydrich die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did CYNTHIA discuss with CaptaiN Brousse and what does Stevenson decide to do in connection with what CYNTHIA learns?
2. Why did Bohr eventually leave Denmark and where does he go?
3. Describe the sinking of the Bismarck a few days later.
4. How did Stevenson stymie money laundering efforts by the Nazis in Mexico?
5. Where did Bohr and his son, Aage, ultimately end up?
6. What did the Russians want of the allies and what are the Russians considering?
7. Who was CYNTHIA?
8. Briefly explain who "TRICYCLE" was and his involvement with the United States.
9. What did the BSC plan to do about Heydrich and what is one of his most despicable duties?
10. How did the Germans retaliate for the death of Heydrich and what was the result of the Germans' actions?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)