|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what type of network were plans made?
2. Why couldn't Roosevelt be openly pro-war?
(a) He vacillated about where he stood on the issue.
(b) He was running for re-election.
(c) He was afraid of assassination by German agents.
(d) He was afraid of the Americans rebelling.
3. With whom did King George V say he would not collaborate?
(b) Any German puppet government.
4. What was now known to the public about Roosevelt and the British?
(b) The extent of their agreements.
(c) Why Roosevelt is re-elected which is due to covert work by British intelligence.
(d) The things Roosevelt said about the Brits in private.
5. What did Roosevelt promise the King and Queen of England?
(a) Guns and airplanes.
(b) Assistance if England was attacked.
(d) Financial aide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Donovan delay Hitler's invasion?
2. What sendt Hitler into a rage that results in the heavy bombing of Belgrade?
3. Who was Colin Gubbins?
4. Who was Noor Inayat Kahn?
5. What was talked about to help the Brits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Churchill appoint Stevenson to and out of where does he operate?
2. What sent Hitler into a rage; what does he do, and what is the result of Hitler's actions?
3. How did Donovan become more involved with Stevenson's work?
4. What did Donovan favor to help Britain out with its financial woes?
5. What was happening At Bletchley with the Enigma?
6. What were Stevenson and Donovan doing just before Hitler's invasion of Russia?
7. What was the Phony War?
8. What was the problem with the sea lanes and what is done?
9. Why did Ambassador Kennedy remain in London until Hitler began bombing the city?
10. How were reports sent out from Bermuda?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)