|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Hitler write in the early 1920s?
(a) Mein Weide Menchen.
(c) Mein Kamf.
2. What did Stevenson specialize in at Oxford?
(a) Radio communications.
(c) Veterinary medicine.
3. Who had German agents tailing him in London?
(a) Queen Wilhelmina.
4. What was a serious problem for British shipping?
(a) Lack of qualified sea captains.
(c) Age of equipment.
(d) German U-boats.
5. What was the name of the reports Bletchley was producing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
2. What was talked about to help the Brits?
3. What were the Americans doing in the field of codes?
4. For what did the Brits trade some of their technology and secrets?
5. What was HYDRA?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did William Stevenson get into the field of communications?
2. How did Stevenson and Donovan try to delay Hitler's invasion of Russia?
3. What was the problem with the sea lanes and what is done?
4. What did Donovan favor to help Britain out with its financial woes?
5. Describe the growth of the Intrepid network into Bermuda.
6. Discuss Camp X.
7. How was it evident that the United States was headed for war?
8. What did Heydrich try to accomplish by his party in New York City?
9. What efforts were being made in the field of intelligence and codes among countries that would eventually be at war?
10. What did Stevenson notice about Germany during his inspections?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)