|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was an assassination team waiting to kill Heydrich?
(a) At the airport from which Heydrich was flying.
(b) In the assembly building.
(c) At a hair pin curve.
(d) In Heydrich's personal quarters.
2. What happened to the village of Lidice?
(a) It was burned to the ground.
(c) It was totally destroyed and its fields salted.
(d) It was spared since it tried to report the possible assassination.
3. What did Hoover not find credible?
(a) SUGAR DADDY.
4. What did Stevenson wire Churchill about Donovan?
(a) That Roosevelt had fired him.
(b) That he agreed to coordinate all intelligence.
(c) That he was retiring due to illness.
(d) That he was suspected of spy work for the Germans.
5. What did the German's revenge spark?
(b) Russia joining the allies.
(c) Several more European countries to join the allies.
(d) The resistance movement.
6. What else did the operation in question #133 do?
(a) Tested the enemy radar.
(b) Tested the enemy's codes.
(c) Tested the enemy's morale.
(d) Gained considerable ground for the allies.
7. What did Heydrich's plan for the Czech nation suggest?
(a) Mass murder of many people.
(b) Trying to win over the peasants.
(c) An atomic bomb to totally destroy the land.
(d) Taking all the young Aryan-type children and sending them to Germany for adoption.
8. Who was supposed to force a wedge between BSC and the OSS?
9. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
(a) The Prinz Eugen.
(b) The Dorsetshire.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The Hood.
10. What plans were begun in August 1941?
(a) For the assassination of Heydirch.
(b) For the assassination of Von Braun.
(c) For the assassination of Hitler.
(d) For the assassination of Roosevelt
11. How long did it take the Germans to make the Norsk Hydro plant operational again after it was destroyed?
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
12. For what were the Russians pushing?
(a) Conceding Poland and Hungary.
(b) Opening a third front.
(c) Opening a second front.
(d) An atomic bomb on Berlin.
13. What correspondence was CYNTHIA asked to obtain?
(a) Between Stalin and Hitler.
(b) Between Hitler and Mussolini.
(c) Between the Vichy French and Europe.
(d) Between Austria and Germany.
14. What did Hitler use to make decisions?
(b) I Ching.
(c) A conference of his four most trusted advisors.
(d) Tea Leaves.
15. What did Churchill learn when he and Roosevelt met on June 17?
(a) That the Americans wanted to concentrate on the Pacific arena.
(b) That Stalin had met with German representatives.
(c) That the allies were still hoding Tobruk but rather tenuously.
(d) That Tobruk fell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the British and Americans want to get out of Denmark?
2. Who was left in Sweden after Bohr flew to England?
3. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
4. What did Bohr refuse?
5. What did Stevenson plant to imply a plot against President Vargas?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)