|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans were begun in August 1941?
(a) For the assassination of Heydirch.
(b) For the assassination of Hitler.
(c) For the assassination of Von Braun.
(d) For the assassination of Roosevelt
2. Who continued his work in Copenhagen?
(a) Dr. Niels Bohr.
(c) Von Braun.
3. To whom did Bohr give his important papers and tell to escape?
(a) Warner Von Braun.
(b) No one.
(c) Clyde Greenbaum.
(d) Stefan Rozental.
4. What did Heydrich's plan for the Czech nation suggest?
(a) Mass murder of many people.
(b) Taking all the young Aryan-type children and sending them to Germany for adoption.
(c) An atomic bomb to totally destroy the land.
(d) Trying to win over the peasants.
5. Where was an assassination team waiting to kill Heydrich?
(a) At a hair pin curve.
(b) At the airport from which Heydrich was flying.
(c) In Heydrich's personal quarters.
(d) In the assembly building.
6. What was Brazil being used as by the Nazis?
(a) Nothing because Brazil was unwilling to cooperate.
(b) A place to secret stolen valuables.
(c) A base against the United States.
(d) A hostage nation.
7. When was the invasion fleet for JUBILEE ready?
(a) August 18, 1942.
(b) December 12, 1942.
(c) August 18, 1944.
(d) January 11, 1943.
8. With whom did CYNTHIA form liaisons?
(a) The Polish Prince.
(b) The exiled royalty from several occupied European countries.
(c) The head of the Nazi gestapo.
(d) Member of Poland's Foreign Service.
9. Who worked at British Intelligence in a sensitive position?
(a) Kim Philby.
(b) Julius Rosenberg.
(c) George Greenglass.
10. What did Stevenson confiscate?
(a) About 90 percent of the money sent to Mexico.
(b) Several million Dutch-marks in U. S. banks.
(c) A third of the money sent to Mexico.
(d) A plane used to illegally transport intelligence for the Nazis.
11. What was spotted in Norway in May of 1941?
(a) The Bismarck.
(b) The Queen Victoria.
(c) The Essex.
(d) The Eagle.
12. What operation succeeded in deceiving the enemy?
13. What did Hoover do because of his anger?
(a) Insist on his best ten agents monitoring the Russians in Europe.
(b) Insist upon being present at all future meetings.
(c) Causes problems for the BSC.
(d) Fire the men that he was forced to hire.
14. Who had control of the heavy water plant in Norway?
(a) The allies.
(b) The heavy water plant was located in Copenhagen.
(c) No one; it was destroyed.
15. Where did the French have gold hidden?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) At a fort on Martinique.
(c) At a fort on Gibraltar.
(d) In the West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the lab and experiments of the man in #157 grow?
2. What was the code name for the invasion of French North Africa?
3. What did the Allies think they had failed to do?
4. On account of what did J. Edgar Hoover blame Stevenson's request for information was not answered.
5. For what were the Russians pushing?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)