|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the German's revenge spark?
(a) Several more European countries to join the allies.
(b) Russia joining the allies.
(d) The resistance movement.
2. What correspondence was CYNTHIA asked to obtain?
(a) Between Stalin and Hitler.
(b) Between Hitler and Mussolini.
(c) Between Austria and Germany.
(d) Between the Vichy French and Europe.
3. Who was Aage?
(a) An agent who spirited Bohr out of Denmark.
(b) Bohr's co-worker.
(c) Bohr's son.
(d) Bohr's brother-in-law.
4. How did the Brits send Bohr a message?
(a) Via an Enigma drum.
(b) By a radio-encrypted signal.
(c) In holes bored in two keys.
(d) Through an agent who parachuted in.
5. How did the Germans retaliate for Heydrich's death?
(a) Bombed Bilovec until it was all rubble.
(b) Ordering a dusk to dawn curfew.
(c) Setting fire to the crops.
(d) Killing 100 Czechs every evening.
6. What did CYNTHIA obtain from a former lover?
(a) The Italian naval ciphers.
(b) The Russian naval ciphers.
(c) The Polish naval ciphers.
(d) The codes for the new Enigma.
7. Who did Roosevelt send to Britain?
(b) American advisors.
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(d) General Eisenhower.
8. Who did CYNTHIA ask for help in obtaining the French naval ciphers?
(a) De Gaulle.
(b) No one.
9. Who was CYNTHIA?
(a) An agent recruited by the CIA.
(b) An agent working for the gestapo.
(c) An agent is recruited by the BSC
(d) An agent in charge of radio communications in Bermuda.
10. How long did the Germans believe it would take them to conquer Russia?
(a) No more than a year.
(b) 36 weeks.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 20 weeks.
11. What was the SWALLOW team?
(a) A back-up team to Cheese.
(b) A team designed to fly in to perform covert operations in Russia.
(c) A team to fly in to perform covert operations in France.
(d) The special ops team in the Pacific arena.
12. What did Hoover not find credible?
(b) SUGAR DADDY.
13. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Prinz Eugen.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The Dorsetshire.
14. Why did the lab and experiments of the man in #157 grow?
(a) He was Hitler's brother-in-law and received special treatment.
(b) He had unlimited funding from Hitler.
(c) He finally figured out the correct sequence for fusion.
(d) He finally figured out the correct sequence for fission.
15. Who continued his work in Copenhagen?
(c) Dr. Niels Bohr.
(d) Von Braun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
2. When did Heydrich die?
3. What did the men throw at Heydrich's car as it passed them?
4. When did the relations between British and American intelligence become strained?
5. Who was Cheese?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)